What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tennis ... :p

Eelementary

Post Whore
Parki said:
and another thing

ill tell you who should be deported

sanya mrza and venus williams

how dare they make our little lleyton wait till 12am to play

theres 50 courts out there, no one wants to f**ken see you, go out and play on one of them

FFS

i want my sleep back thanks :mad:

lucky he won

I hear that!

And what's all this "he struggled to beat a bad Baghdatis - Feds will murder him" talk? Was Federer impressive against an unseeded Serb? Hell no. But Feds, like Hewitt and all champions do, managed to find a way to win even when they weren't at their best.

And to be honest I can't see Lleyton beating Novak, but I can see him lifting his game considerably. He'll be pumped.

Alba said:
why is he a grub? because he says something in a backyard bbq that is much more tame than what is said in my household everyday? lol .. I like him he's funny :)

Yep..a pretty funny anti Turk protagonist who is not man enough to apologise for offending the Turkish community in Australia.

He aint getting my support in any tournament...

Alba

Coach
They are just whinging about sh*t that has nothing to do with them. Turks out of Cyprus? Last time I checked this was Australia so his comments in no way referred to the Australian Turkish community. Like Anita Quigley said in the paper yesterday, that sh*t should be left behind at the immigration desk. GET OVER IT!

Alba

Coach
and his comment doesn't necessarily mean he is anti Turk .. I say things like that all the time just because i'm annoyed at one particular person .. doesn't mean I mean it ..

bloody Casey!

Eelementary

Post Whore
I meant it, btw.

And to add to it:

Italians
Greeks
Croats
lebanese
Spaniards (South and Central Americans included :fist:)
Dutch
Polish
Kiwis
POMS :)fist:)
Belgians
Subcontinetians :)fist:)
And anyone else I don't like. That is all.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I'm not serious. Relax, holmes.

BTW - I have Croatian blood in me. I was still uber pissed when Goran Ivanisevic stole that Wimbledon title from Patrick Rafter. It was just wrong.

Dutchy

Immortal
:lol: I know, I dont really hate Serbian ppl. Just wish losses on their sports people :p

Martli

Coach
Eelementary said:
I meant it, btw.

And to add to it:

Italians
Greeks
Croats
lebanese
Spaniards (South and Central Americans included :fist:)
Dutch
Polish
Kiwis
POMS :)fist:)
Belgians
Subcontinetians :)fist:)
And anyone else I don't like. That is all.

Deutschland, Deutschland über alles!

Eelementary

Post Whore
I wish the Australian Prime Minister was a cross between

rasputin22.jpg

jim_jones.jpg

francisco-franco.jpg

070221_CL_HitlerEX.jpg

Not really, by the way. Just in case anyone gets offended.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Rasputin was invincible (nearly).

Jim Jones was charismatic as hell.

Franco was brutal.

Hitler was all of the above, plus he had the tactical nous to really rule with an iron fist.

Mussolini may have been all of the above, but he had no 'stache.

Alba

Coach
Jankovic is a nice person. She asked Casey if she thought the ball was out before she challenged. I've never seen anyone do that b4.

Martli

Coach
That's very true.

Maybe we should just bring back Caesar. He more than makes up for his lack of facial hair.