What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tennis

Rabbits20

Immortal
Saw a recent article asking if Nadal is decline since his Aus Open exit. Had to laugh. Where has that dude been for the last 18 months?

Expecting Groth and Hewitt to be out on Thursday.

It would be good if Hewiit can win a set though and push Ferrer to 4 sets.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Tomic's match is against Bolleli who can be dangerous.

I'll go Tomic though in 4 tight sets.

Also great to see Gavrilova beat Kvitova. Apparently her next match is winable too.

Rabbits20

Immortal
On Friday it'll be Berdych v Kyrgios.

Kyrgios will have to lift and serve very well and not play many loose points and he can't lose concentration.

I expect Berdych to win in 4 or 5 sets.

But you never know.

ek999

First Grade
Saw a recent article asking if Nadal is decline since his Aus Open exit. Had to laugh. Where has that dude been for the last 18 months?

Expecting Groth and Hewitt to be out on Thursday.

He hasn't been completely shit, he is still number 5 in the world (may drop down to as low as 8 after the Open depending on results) and made the final in Doha only 2 weeks ago. Got demolished by Novak in the final but most have been recently.

We will nver see him at his best again though unfortunately

Valheru

Coach
I believe Kyrgios can beat Berdych but it will be very tough. From there he should win his 4th round match and then play Federer which would be epic.

Bernie should get through to the 4 round where he would meet Murray which would obviously be a minor miracle if he won.

LatK7

First Grade
Kyrgios won't get the free points against Berdych, but is always a chance.

And what a wonderful result for young Gavrilova.

drago brelli

Bench
His ranking dropped to 301, the last couple of years he was only a part time player. I am going to miss his screaming out c'mon when his opponent makes a mistake.

Rabbits20

Immortal
His ranking dropped to 301, the last couple of years he was only a part time player. I am going to miss his screaming out c'mon when his opponent makes a mistake.

I'll miss his c'mon after hitting a winning shot in a long rally, passing an opponent who comes into the net after a long rally and his trademark lob.

He gave his all against Ferrer which is what he's done all his career.

To last 2hr 33 mins was a very good effort.

It was good to see his kids with him at his final press conference.

Tomic's opponent Bolleli is a good player and is tough to beat.

Last year Bolleli pushed Federer to 5 sets.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I believe Kyrgios can beat Berdych but it will be very tough. From there he should win his 4th round match and then play Federer which would be epic.

Bernie should get through to the 4 round where he would meet Murray which would obviously be a minor miracle if he won.

You obviously thought Bolleli would be easy.

I follow the tennis quite closely and Bolleli can be dangerous. He pushed Federer to 5 sets last year too. Bolleli always looks laid back but hits lots of winners.

Along with Seppi they are both Italy's best and are consistent.

Could go to a 5th set here.

drago brelli

Bench
How the hell did Berdych concentrate through that circus. What an embarrassment Kyrgios is, his stupid hair cut and his shit attitude. He deliberately double faulted at the end. What about those loonies in his 'box'. And whose his role model, Hewitt, another bloke with a track record for terrible sportsmanship. Pat Rafter quit as Davis Cup captain cause he couldn't get along with Tomic and Kyrgios. They like our little 'Rusty' though.

Wizardman

First Grade
How the hell did Berdych concentrate through that circus. What an embarrassment Kyrgios is, his stupid hair cut and his shit attitude. He deliberately double faulted at the end. What about those loonies in his 'box'. And whose his role model, Hewitt, another bloke with a track record for terrible sportsmanship. Pat Rafter quit as Davis Cup captain cause he couldn't get along with Tomic and Kyrgios. They like our little 'Rusty' though.

Rafter did say that Kygrios/Tomic did his head in. Rafter is an absolute get to Australian sport. For him to throw the towel in shows his credibility by washing his hands off these turkeys.

I fear that the Kygrios attitude could well and truly affect the up and comers of Aust tennis. He needs to be dealt with, not kissed on the ass by the likes of channel seven.

drago brelli

Bench
It's difficult watching this bloke, it's a bit like watching David Brent in the Office.....cringe worthy. He is very immature and he has almost no concentration span. I wonder what the young crowd think of him.

Iafeta

Referee
Lol what a Kyrios nut bag Nick is.

In other news, the young Russian-Aussie lass is good from behind. Yeah!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Gavrilova next up plays seed 10 Saurez Navarro.

Well done to Tomic to getting over Millman who was gallant in the first 2 sets but faded a bit in the third.

Tomic meets Murray.

It'd be good if Tomic could win a set and push Murray to 4.