What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tennis

Rabbits20

Immortal
Djokovic was still getting support from some.

Like he said in his press conference when you play Federer obviously the majority of support is behind him.

In the final the crowd will be behind Djokovic.

I think Murray will win tonight.

Bazal

Post Whore
Gawd, spare me...crapping on about Serena being gracious. Yeah she puts on a great face after the match but let's ignore her petulance on the court....so glad Kerber got up

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Gawd, spare me...crapping on about Serena being gracious. Yeah she puts on a great face after the match but let's ignore her petulance on the court....so glad Kerber got up

During the game is different, people have different ways of playing, off the court she is 100 Class in Victory and more so in defeat

Danish

Referee
During the game is different, people have different ways of playing, off the court she is 100 Class in Victory and more so in defeat

Funny, that's the first losing speech I've heard her make in which she actually gave any credit to her opponent and didn't simply go on about how poorly she had played or how far off her game she was

Bazal

Post Whore
She's a graceless, petulant child. She's clearly an undisputed great in terms of ability but she's certainly not "100% class" in any way

Hutty1986

Immortal

Have you actually watched any of her post match pressers? Shes the worst loser on the tour. Last night was very out of character for her. Surprised she didnt say she was injured/ill or some other crap he brings out when she gets beaten. Kerber was outstanding last night.

Apey

Staff member
This is probably my most hated matchup in tennis, I don't really care for either player.... but I genuinely dislike Murray. Straight sets please Novak.

LatK7

First Grade
Murray has just pissed this away with his atrocious forehand, even after Djokovic almost choked it away. Not of the highest quality, this final.

Latest posts