What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TEST MATCH AU v NZ *Live scores & discussion*

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Conversion successful. 18-6 Australia, 15 to go.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Clear obstruction. Supposedly bias NZ commentators up in arms, reckon it was a fair try. Can't believe anyone reckons these guys are biased. They are just clueless.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
As always, I'm gonna give SBW a rap, he is everywhere and in everything. But seriously, his hands do let him down. He has too many knock-ons in his game.

Timmah

Staff member
Thierry Henry said:
As always, I'm gonna give SBW a rap, he is everywhere and in everything. But seriously, his hands do let him down. He has too many knock-ons in his game.

He's been significantly better than last year at club level... I honestly think our new jerseys and shorts have helped his handling - but tonight he's been too loose with his carry.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
PARRA_FAN said:
dam, they shouldnt have taken that try away it was such a good move. Stupid obstruction rule. :(

Fair call imo. The "such a good move" involved our centre being completely taken out while their centre waltzed over to score

Timmah

Staff member
Locky splooges over the line on the siren.

Aus 28-6 KTC.

Timmah

Staff member
Thierry Henry said:
Fair call imo. The "such a good move" involved our centre being completely taken out while their centre waltzed over to score
I wasn't aware centres played in the #1 jersey.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
I feel sorry for Benji..good example there, that was actually good play until he dropped the ball trying to pass it to himself :?

And whaddya know...a last minute try off a flukey bounce so the score blows out...ho hum, another Anzac test is over.

Dragon

Coach
Im an aussie but i always find myself cheering for the poor Kiwis... Very ordinary game tonight

Martli

Coach
That ref was sh*t, some dumb decisions going both ways. Kiwis just bombed their good opportunities, kicked too early, and really offered very little on attack. IMO the only difference at half time was the 6 points on the board, the kiwis just crumbled in the 2nd half. Pretty annoying really. Inu wasn't as bad as I thought he was going to be, actually I thought he did well considering he'd only played 1 FG game...