What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TEST MATCH AU v NZ *Live scores & discussion*

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Wests is Best said:
Remind me never to bet on a team with that Roberts in the side. How is he keeping Sherwin out of 1st grade?

#-o I keep asking myself the same thing :(

mattyg

Bench
Ikin wanking on about a brisbane player who didn't deserve to make it...not surprising there.

C.P

Juniors
Dodger said:
#-o I keep asking myself the same thing :(

Beat me to it Dodgey:crazy:

Cant believe how many opportunities Australias bombed tonight.

Thurston coming into his own now.

For mine Tate has been unbelieveable as well, dangerous every time he touches it.

SBWs been fantastic for NZ and to me it looks like he would be going even better if they had a man running off his shoulder looking for the offload every tiime he makes a run

Balmain_Boy

To think there were people on the WT forum lamenting 'what could have been' if we'd kept Roberts. I'm just glad we didn't.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Here comes the rout. So, so disappointing. We have the measure of the Aussies when the ball is actually in play, but penalties, dropped balls, and kicking the thing away on the third tackle have handed them the game in typical fashion.

Balmain_Boy

Halves are still the problem.

As Gould has pointed out, there's been a couple of times where Roberts has got it at second receiver and done nothing. If Benji had gotten into that position something might have happened.

Though Benji has been deadset ordinary. Playing like a bloody dud at the moment.

mattyg

Bench
LOL!! did anyone else see that or am i just seeing things...

It said Brian Mcclenahan on and Brent Kite off :lol:

Timmah

Staff member
:lol: @ Nein

Interchange:

ON Brian McClennan
OFF Brent Kite

:lol:

Timmah

Staff member
FTR people - it's Willie Mason, not Bill :fist:

and it's Australia, not "Aussie" we are Aussies but our country is not called "Aussie". :fist: