What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TEST - Sat 13 Oct: NZ v Australia @ Mt Smart

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
DpQurRiUUAIfqJr.jpg:large

Will be live on 9Gem and Fox tomorrow at 3:15pm AEDT, Sky Sport 2 NZ at 5:15pm NZDT​

Boy there looks some mean looking broads in the Jillaroos and Ferns engine room. A couple could loose some kilos too.:eek:

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
too many mistakes from the Ferns keeping them out of the game unfortunately

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Barely any of the match being played in Australia's half so far.... although as I type that, Honey Hireme runs down the touchline. Called out of play but wasn't, although the touchie doesn't have the benefit of slow-mo

mozza91

Coach
Some good ball movement in the last 5 minutes. The quality of the women’s game improves every time I watch. Great stuff.

Barely any of the match being played in Australia's half so far.... although as I type that, Honey Hireme runs down the touchline. Called out of play but wasn't, although the touchie doesn't have the benefit of slow-mo
Poor cover defence on Hireme.

Springs09

Juniors
Some good ball movement in the last 5 minutes. The quality of the women’s game improves every time I watch. Great stuff.

Love the hard runs, hard tackles and quick play-the-balls. So much less ruck shit.
Great ball there from McGregor

Billythekid

First Grade
Lost the lead so quickly after fighting back.

Lol and as I say that might have struck straight back. Really fun game.

Latest posts