What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thaiday to JWH- ''respect your elders''

ozbash

Referee
The Kangaroos were calling him 'pup' and 'rookie' all night. He was sledging and being sledged. The Kangaroos have a problem with him not 'respecting' them. You seem to have a problem with him not 'respecting' them. Me? I love it. Give it to them JWH

dead right Meth.

apparently respect is a 1 way thing in aussie :sarcasm:

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Once you're on the field you are all equals.. It matters not how long you have played the game.. It is a bloody International match and JWH is playing for his country... Who is Thaiday to talk about respect? Off the field it would be a different story but on the field talking about giving respect is garbage.

shiznit

Coach
i love the blokes take no prisoners attitude. as long as he doesnt cross the line good luck to him.

but i really hope the kid's mouth isnt cashing cheques his ass cant afford.

because the aussie pack will be looking for payment.

hutch

First Grade
i wish thaiday would of came onto the field with as much passion and impact as jwh. he really didnt offer all that much enthusiasm. the aussie pack has been copping it, and rightly so in my opinion. we really need to aim up and start giving it to the other packs, because it wont get any easier. the english pack is bigger and more intimidating than the kiwi pack, just not as skillful. we are willing to do it in origin, and past aussie teams have had the 'one in all in' policy, have we gone soft?

nomis88

Juniors
The only thing I can remember Thaiday doing is taking photos of him and his imbecilic mates having sex in a nightclub toilet. Who would ever respect this w----r?

Chook Norris

First Grade
i wish thaiday would of came onto the field with as much passion and impact as jwh. he really didnt offer all that much enthusiasm. the aussie pack has been copping it, and rightly so in my opinion. we really need to aim up and start giving it to the other packs, because it wont get any easier. the english pack is bigger and more intimidating than the kiwi pack, just not as skillful. we are willing to do it in origin, and past aussie teams have had the 'one in all in' policy, have we gone soft?

Hardly, the English pack may contain bigger names but i'm pretty sure the NZ pack is far bigger and thus more intimidating..

haynemagic

Juniors
Love this kid already and only watched a few games. Im an aussie but not very proud of it with all the f**kwits in our team hope JWH gives it to them and teaches gallen, thaiday, hodges, thurston, a lesson.....

Last edited:

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
Hardly, the English pack may contain bigger names but i'm pretty sure the NZ pack is far bigger and thus more intimidating..

Morley, Graham, Ellis, Burgess, Peacock, Crabtree.

The English pack will DESTROY your old men. Australias only saving grace will be Englands lack of international-quality backs.

But England will win the forward battle against both Australia and New Zealand.

Just wait till Morley and Burgess aim up. Will also be hilarious watching Crabtree run over Petro:lol:

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
hahah brilliant....you can post again if you want..

C'mon England!!!

It's funny how little of an idea these Aussies have of our team. I hope the Aussie players are as foolish as their fans. Could be a massive ambush on the tables.

Morley - 6'3, 105kg
Burgess - 6'6, 115kg
James Graham - 6'2, 110kg
Eorl Crabtree - 6'6, 116kg
Peacock - 6'5, 105kg
Ellis - 6'2, 103kg

The implication that our forwards aren't top dog is insane.

adamkungl

Immortal
Love this kid already and only watched a few games. Im an aussie but not very proud of it with all the f**kwits in our team hope JWH gives it to them and teaches gallen, thaiday, hodges, thurston, a lesson.....

You're not wrong...both the Aus and NSW teams (I couldn't give to sh*ts about the QLDers but its probably true for them too, moreso considering they are QLDers and all) are a thoroughly unlikeable, or worse undeserving *cough*Gidley*cough* bunch, save for a few exceptions like Hayne, and Civo.

I think I know what's happening here. How long has JWH been living in Aus for? I believe he played in a U19 rugby world cup for Aus. I reckon JWH might be a little insecure in his NZ identity. Hence the mouthing off to try and prove that he's a dinkum Kiwi. I recall something similar happening with Webster and Pritchard, both Aussie born and raised. Remember those 2 plonkers sledging Karmichael Hunt because he chose to play for Australia ahead of NZ?

roughyedspud

Coach
lol yeah i remember cutie getting smashed a few times....then of course theres kidwell on mason for mouthing off during the haka..

Hindyscrack

Bench
Thaiday was a passenger on Saturday, he should shut his mouth and hope he hasnt turned into an Emu.

On paper the POMS have a decent pack, but they couldnt even get over the French in the first half.

hutch

First Grade
lol yeah i remember cutie getting smashed a few times....then of course theres kidwell on mason for mouthing off during the haka..

i still dont know how kidwell gets away with his "big hit" on mason. he hit the bloke in the face! i have never seen such a head shot go unpunished before, and not only that, be rewarded and congratulated years after. he would have got 2-3 weeks in the nrl and a penalty awarded against him.