What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank god it's over

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Worst Parra season since 95 IMO, at least in 96 we had some signing's to look forward too. Next year looks absolutley shocking. But with you know who in charge nothing will change.

eel power

Juniors
Im glad it's over. It has been a disappointing season by the Eels.
Im going to try and be positive for next season but i know it's not looking good.

Angry_eel

First Grade
I was wondering tonight whether there might be supporters of 10 or so other teams in the NRL who feel as frustrated as us parra fans??? ... there are alot of teams who are up and down .... I guess the difference is we actually thought our team was good to start the year :(
its also about the future. We're looking crap for next year.

its also about the future. We're looking crap for next year.

Yeah.

While this year is over, next year promises to be much worse. I honestly can't see us threatening for any position higher than 14th. Every team below us on the table this year will be better next year. In some cases, much better.

I fear we are headed for our worse year in more than 30 years

eelz47

Coach
And did they forget the put the "Parra Parra" song when they run out onto the field cause they usually do that.

they havent played that for a few games now and our last home game win they didnt even play a song

WallyG

Juniors
I was wondering tonight whether there might be supporters of 10 or so other teams in the NRL who feel as frustrated as us parra fans??? ... there are alot of teams who are up and down .... I guess the difference is we actually thought our team was good to start the year :(

I rekon that Cows fans and Panthers fans would be just as f--ked off with their seasons.

I've personally not been as dissapointed in a season and have been following them since '75. The most dissapointing aspect is that in 80% of games, it looked like they couldn't give a f--k.

Next year we will finish 14 or lower. It's not only Hagan who needs to go, We need a forward pack and some actual props

Phillips

Referee
every single team in the comp looks better on papar than us in 09.

with the exception of Wests.. altough imo Gareth Ellis will be buy of the yr