What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank God!!!!!!!

Danish

Referee
If we are going on just the SOO performance (which we clearly are with Anasta & Wing), then the dogs should hang their heads in sham ere: Mason and Omeley.

As should the dragons with Bailey and Gas, the Eels with Tahu and Hindmarsh, and various others.

Every single player played like sh*t last on wednesday. Although Finch puts up similiar tripe every week......

As for Wing leaving Easts? Its a pipe dream concucted by Souths to try and snare back "their" player (i'd have thought if he was theirs he would have used his get out clause, but thats just me)

Drew-Sta

Staff member
The back's can't be blamed; The forwards gave the halves no room to move due to the Qld defence. Any ball Anasta and Finch saw, they screwed it up and couldn't get it to the outside backs. Gas, Tahu, Grothe, King and Hodgson were against it all night and really have nothing to answer as you can't pin any one try against NSW as the fault of those 5.

Bull Bailey got on and was, for 10 minutes, the only forward actually going to the advantage line. Mason... well, he didn't play good, but he wasn't as bad as you make out. O'Meley was targeted and beaten to the ground; when you have that much focus on you as he did, you're bound to crumble.

Kite was a disgrace. I don't know what he did to make the first Origin. Simpson was MIA most of the game and didn't do much.

Question of the night is - WTF did Graham Murray think when he took two of THE BEST palyers in Hindmarsh AND Buderus off at the same time?! Those two on the sidelines saw nay defence in the ruck go to sh*t and points were scored. Hindmarsh is an 80 minute player and so is Buderus; Why are they being taken off?!

But kudo's to Qld. They had a game plan, stuck to it and literally gang-tackled the NSW hopes of winning out of the game. Hodges (As much as I dislike him) had a blinder and deserves the Australian centre spot after playing well in a beaten side in the 1st Origin as well.

redVgirl

Juniors
drew-sta i think im in love with you. haha. i agree with everything you said!

i dont like murray coaching the blues. its weird that he coaches the cowboys and lives in far north queensland, i dont reckon a person can just switch those emotions and thoughts on and off like a switch. hes not exactly gonna tell the blue forwards to smash thurston or somethin is he?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Finch didn't have such a bad year

they get better when they leave the chook pen

melon....

Coach
gregstar said:
thank god i'm not a rooster supporter!

if saints ever even consider purchasing the two gimps masquerading as halves, i'll chew my own testicles off.

admit it melon & ovp - you're considering drug abuse!

you poor b*stards!
Youre about to get Finch, and you think were worried? LOL.

Suicide is painless.

ozzy_ozman said:
"Ricky Stuart can help me develop my game further" - Braith Anasta

:lol:

Ashley Harrision said excatly the same thing.Look where it got him playing under a so called "
supercoach" :roll:

Inferno

Coach
Under Sticky we had a lock turn into the Australian 5/8 and we also ended up with the SOO halves pairing in game 3.

Who would have picked that at the start of the year?

gregstar

Referee
put it this way.

if both funch & bendall play for us in '08, i won't be following our team.

furthermore i'll step up my weekly campaign of mailing turds to arse-boil. i'll enclose a picture of matthew cranitch.

Charlie124

First Grade
so gregster, whats the actual likelyhood of Finch signing with the dragons? ive heard the rumour but not much more than that. My boss is a mad dragons fan/finch hater so if the rumour is true i think ill get started on my big fat "SUCK ON IT" banner right now, then look for a new job

Monk

Referee
lol hags has gone WAY down...
pitty roosters let cusak go though he is a Souths god

Latest posts