What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank you, Bird.

dolph_sharkphin

Juniors
The game was ours until good (bad) old habits snuck back into our game. Someone said it earlier in this thread the main problem was we didnt put enough on them when the game was in our control which made it easy(ier) for them to run us down and make us look a little ordinary at the end. All that aside, there was some good moments in the first 60 mins for us to build on. I look forward to next week.

dykes didnt get involved enough and when he did he was poor. kearney to 5/8.

WTF were we doing from those 3 scrums? 20 minutes to go and in the lead was not the time to chance our arm. the first one with hannay was questionable as i thought that rogers had tried to steal the ball from hannay.
the bird one was diabolicle. all he had to do was hold the ball and we were on the attack with 7 minutes to go. dropped for next game me thinks after that piece of lunacy.

Latest posts