What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank You JVC

Stranger

Coach
Rage said:
personally i prefer this one :D

rs074copy.jpg

Being a girl can't you remove the sex button on the remote? Because we all know no girl anywhere wants anything... anyone?

Rage

Juniors
Stranger said:
Being a girl can't you remove the sex button on the remote? Because we all know no girl anywhere wants anything... anyone?

LOL! you don't know many girls then do you? next time you see a mag like cosmo or cleo or half the other crap they expect us to read check out the sealed section in the middle or watch an episode of something like sex in the city, the show is sh*t but it's very very very popular with most chicks 17 and over.

[furrycat]

Coach
Rage said:
LOL! you don't know many girls then do you? next time you see a mag like cosmo or cleo or half the other crap they expect us to read check out the sealed section in the middle or watch an episode of something like sex in the city, the show is sh*t but it's very very very popular with most chicks 17 and over.

Girls are worse than guys. I love it :lol:

Stranger

Coach
Rage said:

:lol: Totally missed the quote Lindsay lohan;-) (furry ;-) )

And also, where the hell would i get a cosmo or cleo from :lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I lurv de women. Just not their behaviour :fist:

*makes sweeping generalisation*

Eelementary

Post Whore
Dani said:
Those are the best kind.

You said it!

ALL women whose names start with "D" and end with the three letters "ani" and who post in the FFB under such pseudonyms totally kick arse.

Eelementary

Post Whore
...Damn it! I wasn't prepared for that one!

Lucky for us, then, that this is one of those rare occassions when it is correct! And the polls prove it.