What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank you Luke Lewis

Stake Removed

First Grade
All i can say is thank you Luke Lewis, when you joined us in 2013 we became a genuine threat, you busted your arse week after week, made some of the great tackles, lead the kick chase to perfection, how many times you managed to hit the bomb taker as he touched the ground.

Running great lines week in week out, making Chad look better then he was, and Chad admitted to that.

And then the grand final, the smartest play you made, not going for the double movement 999 out of 1000 would have gone double movement penalty and lose the ball, you did the right thing, the rest is history.

You winning the clive churchill medal was so important to me on personal level as well, it kicked me along when needed it, again thank you Luke, you were a champion player and champion bloke

I can’t remember a bad game that he played for the Club. A brilliant player who never played with any rubbish in his game. Hope the Club can utilise him at the Club in some capacity he’s a wealth of knowledge for any juniors coming through and a great communicator.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
What a man.

Legendary human being and an even better footy player.

Clive Churchill medal winner in our maiden premiership. Never played a bad game for us and deserved to go out better than tonight. Nobody will ever say a bad word about him.

Club immortal for mine.

Quigs

Immortal
Thanks Legend.

You could see that Lewie was a cranky man last night. I think he could see the writing on the wall in the 1st half. The serious way he kept barking at Sutton when the early penalties were happening. I can't recall ever seeing him that angry with a ref.

If there was any justice in the game the commentary circle jerk would have been about him and not Slater but what do you do?

I will enjoy footy less in his absence.

Inferno

Coach
Champion player whose rep career was cut short far too prematurely.

Panthers loss was our gain and he'll go down as one of the best purchases we've ever made.