What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank you.......

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Jimmy Webster - RANGA

Summer_Heights_High_Jonah.jpg

He's a Ranga Sirr!!

bartman

Immortal
The very same one Gavin.

Dykesy had an unhappy spell of a few years at Parra, came with much promise and delivered ... not much. Was quoted in media as saying for his entire time with our club he was getting videos of his old club's matches, and ended up going back there.

I believe he allegedly caused some behind the scenes ructions and allegedly refused to play in a halves combination with a certain English lad who spend most of his one season in NRL playing in reserve grade allegedly as a result. (Although I could be wrong.)

If you're after Vella photos, you simply must find the one where he had the taped up nose and looked like a creature from the lagoon... I'll see if I can find it.

gavin

Juniors
Thanks mate, The Hull fans keep telling us Rovers fans that they have signed a world beater in Dykes, I guess there in for a shock.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Dykes has tonnes of natural ability and a pretty good instinct for the game. He just needs to apply himself 100% every time. If he does...Watch out. The guy can play.

Parra Guru

Coach
He has massive attitude problems IMO.

How many NRL players did FC sign?

KR have signed Jake Webster, Ben Galea, Daniel Fitzhenry

As far as I know FC have signed Berrigan, Dykes,... anyone else from the NRL?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Dukes is way way way past his use by date and as with older players he seems to be always injured

Eelementary

Post Whore
I agree with you both - he has attitude issues and is getting older and more injury prone.

I still rate his natural talent, though. He's a freak.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ Marshal
lol paul caraige that poor man is probably the most hated eels player ever

I think Dykesy holds that title, unfortunately.

I believe that honour actually goes to Jamie Lyon.

gavin

Juniors
Parra Guru said:
He has massive attitude problems IMO.

How many NRL players did FC sign?

KR have signed Jake Webster, Ben Galea, Daniel Fitzhenry

As far as I know FC have signed Berrigan, Dykes,... anyone else from the NRL?

You can add Newton and Crossman to our list, Hull have not signed anymore apart from the two you mentioned.

gavin

Juniors
Pazza said:
do any english men play for hull?

If you mean Hull KR than yes, we have as follows....

Chev Walker
Peter Fox
Shaun Briscoe
Paul Cooke
Luke Menzies
David Mills
Scott Murrell
Ben Cockayne
Jason Netherton
Jon Steel
Kirk Netherton
Chas I'anson
Kris Welham
Chris Chester

All 1st team english players.

Parra Guru

Coach
This thread was actually directed at me, because I'm the only one who struggled with the departure of Justin Morgan :lol: