What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks fellas

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
CR0sI3SVAAAi4Ig.jpg:large

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
That's pretty fair. It is only six weeks in.

Madge certainly has his hands full remodeling your side. If he can build a game around cook's strengths it may turn out well, but his darts will be quickly shut down by any decent pack, both guys with dominant tackling and ruck technique and guys with good lateral movement. So you're going to need other options. I like what walker is doing for you, but your fullback situation really needs some attention.

And you'll have to forgive me for being so rapt with mcinnes. In my defense, I put up with having Mitch rein at my club for what seemed like an eternity.

Yeah tbh I don't know many forwards could match cook's acceleration. That's the problem with forwards in the modern game. They are like 100kg of muscle so it's harder for them to move laterally. I would love to build a team around cook's game, which we probably should of done with McInnes.

Yeah it's tough though because right now we have two centres that have some of the worst defence in the nrl. I don't even know that GI could defend well having to cover Jennings and talakai so often. I think for this season though AJ will only become a much better player. I don't like being the guy that counts us out already but injuries have really destroyed us early.

Nah man I think it's awesome that you're happy with your hooker. It's good because a fair few Souths fans weren't keen on him so he's finally getting the love he deserves at the dragons.

SBD82

Coach
You still haven't figured it out yet have you?

I was a steelers supporter.

Do you know how many premierships the steelers won? A big fat donut.

Do you know how many premierships I have been lucky enough to experience while watching my team? One. That's steelers and dragons combined.

If you want to have the premierships argument go and have it with an old saints fan.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
ive seen many and you have seen one premiership but winning a merged premiership means nothing how can 2 teams together ever feel like they have won a real winning premiership it cant your only hoodwinking yourself .! ......Shadow......

Rabbits20

Immortal
ive seen many and you have seen one premiership but winning a merged premiership means nothing how can 2 teams together ever feel like they have won a real winning premiership it cant your only hoodwinking yourself .! ......Shadow......
McInnes was average yesterday Shadow and I watched the game.

Once again Shadow for the second week in a row Cook has the better stats of the two and Cook wasn't on the field as long as McTurtle.

Cook is doing double the work of McTurtle and at a quicker pace.

SBD82

Coach
McInnes was average yesterday Shadow and I watched the game.

Once again Shadow for the second week in a row Cook has the better stats of the two and Cook wasn't on the field as long as McTurtle.

Cook is doing double the work of McTurtle and at a quicker pace.
You can not be serious.

The work McInnes did around the ruck yesterday was 1st class. Our middle dominated as a result of McInnes and other players.

If you can't see that you don't understand footy.