What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks fellas

Rabbits20

Immortal
You can not be serious.

The work McInnes did around the ruck yesterday was 1st class. Our middle dominated as a result of McInnes and other players.

If you can't see that you don't understand footy.
I thought Cook was better!!!!!!

I watched both games too.

The work Cook did was top class!!!!

SBD82

Coach
I thought Cook was better!!!!!!

I watched both games too.

The work Cook did was top class!!!!
I didn't watch your game, so I'm not commenting on cook.

But you just said that you and your f**kwit mate shadow thought Mcinnes was average.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
McInnes was average yesterday Shadow and I watched the game.

Once again Shadow for the second week in a row Cook has the better stats of the two and Cook wasn't on the field as long as McTurtle.

Cook is doing double the work of McTurtle and at a quicker pace.

FACTAMUNDO.....Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
souths21 premierships - stmerge 1 premiership you did not march the steelers and the dragons merged they got no ticker otherwise they would had marched and put up a fight but instead they just laid down and took it up the cracker lol FACTAMUNDO!!!!....Shadow...""foreverinourshadow""

SBD82

Coach
souths21 premierships - stmerge 1 premiership you did not march the steelers and the dragons merged they got no ticker otherwise they would had marched and put up a fight but instead they just laid down and took it up the cracker lol FACTAMUNDO!!!!....Shadow...""foreverinourshadow""
It takes a special kind of sister f**king to create a gene pool out of which you'd crawl.

You are a walking pro-choice campaign.

Reactions: OVP

SBD82

Coach
Let's be serious. They've got so much egg on their faces now they'll never admit they were wrong. Gotta commit to the lie
Shadow isn't even committed to the lie anymore, he just keeps dribbling about merge and posting memes.

It must be tough to be so assured of yourself and be proven so comprehensively wrong.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
MARCH WITH US LOL....Shadow....
images

alien

Referee
Well he is right. St George Illawarra are counted as a different club. They have 1 premiership only, and when Souths play against them and it shows the head to head win and losses, it only counts the games after the merger.

So Shadow, my response to you is:

SBD82

Coach
Well he is right. St George Illawarra are counted as a different club. They have 1 premiership only, and when Souths play against them and it shows the head to head win and losses, it only counts the games after the merger.

So Shadow, my response to you is:

*sigh*

I'm going to say this once, and as simply as I can. If there's anyone who doesn't get it, I'm afraid I can't help you.

St George is a football club. Illawarra is a football club. Both still trade as such.

Together, the two clubs share a license to field a team in the nrl.

Ergo, St George is not "dead".