What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks Fui....

Glenn

First Grade
Add thanks Williams for poor ball security in goal.
Disappointing to lose a game like that, but not wrist slitting stuff.

Eelectrica

Referee
Sharks are a good team, no shame in losing to them, just a disapointing way to lose though.
A couple of different decisions here and there, we win.
Got to smarten up.

Parra R 4 Me

Juniors
In the process of watching the game now on telly. Have seen the score and was disappointed that we lost, would of preferred to go into golden point and see what would of happen, but not to be, bring on the Storm.

Hellsy

Immortal
:lol: :lol: U kinda should avoid forums if you don't want game details on game day whilst game is on :lol: :lol:

jc155776

Coach
Not bad, but a penalty any day of the week.

Great game guys, unlucky.

I really feel bad for Fui. He was doing what he had to do but was sloppy, nothing more.

Good luck with the rest of the season

Captain BF

Juniors
Wow.... just saw the Fui elbow. Not good.

If Kimmorley wasn't such as piece of sh*t and had have gotten up, it wouldn't have even been looked at. But Kimmorley is a piece of sh*t like Bird and Gallen.

Last edited:

Hellsy

Immortal
I beg your pardon????
Get f**ked yourself. Its my opinion and it was high and desevered a penalty regardless of if Kimmorly stayed down or not.

Bazal

Post Whore
f**king idiot (the OP, not Fui). What do you expect him to do, teleport out of the way? Nothing he could do, sh*t call. Almost as sh*t as our gameplan and our halfback...

V1er

Juniors
It wasnt that bad, but it had to be a penalty. By the sounds of it we were beaten by a marginally better team. I can't see us making the top 4 now, but you never know.