What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks Fui....

Hellsy

Immortal
Exactly. It was definately a penalty. Careless but I doubt intentional and it didn't look good

Quint

Juniors
To be positive.
The Sharks didn't beat us, we beat ourselves.
Errmmm....did you watch the game???
You blokes dropped alot of important ball....and could'nt capitalize on the Sharks mistakes...
The Sharks Beat YOU
A f**k up by your team (Fui) is a result of your teams discipline and game mentality....hence you caused your own demise.
Good game anyhow...

Last edited:

pazzaeel

Juniors
i will sleep well tonight knowing kimmorley wont.

that hit him on the shoulder and the cheat shouldnt have stayed down.

Special K

Coach
If Kimmorley wasn't such as piece of sh*t and had have gotten up, it wouldn't have even been looked at. But Kimmorley is a piece of sh*t like Bird and Gallen.
you get hit in the face by fui fui at full speed coming down from the air :shock:.. you hero

that was karma for the douglas "strip"...

pazzaeel

Juniors
also,

why does phil gould whinge about getting the video ref involved with strips and how the game has gone soft, but when brett kimmorley gets hit on the shoulder and has a lie down, he doesnt say anything?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Still can't believe we lost that game, we had that many chances to win that game but couldn't. And Finch's attempted field goal from halfway into a breeze WTF??? All it did was put them closer to our line.

eelz47

Coach
also,

why does phil gould whinge about getting the video ref involved with strips and how the game has gone soft, but when brett kimmorley gets hit on the shoulder and has a lie down, he doesnt say anything?

cause he is a beat up old st bernard whom doent even qualify for a keg on his collar no more

Bazal

Post Whore
Still can't believe we lost that game, we had that many chances to win that game but couldn't. And Finch's attempted field goal from halfway into a breeze WTF??? All it did was put them closer to our line.

That lost us the game IMO. If he doesn't do that, Fui doesn't have to try and charge down the FG and they can't make the stupid call

Hurriflatch

Referee
Fui deserves 18 weeks

0 weeks for the hit
2 weeks because of his record
16 weeks for stupidity and costing Parra the game

Quint

Juniors
i will sleep well tonight
So will I..... 2 Points is such a great way to Finish off a weekend.
And if the roles had of been reversed you can't tell me that your bloke's would not of laid down for a sweet shot at goal to win the game????
Have a tissue pal!

lucablight

First Grade

Yeah that was a lack of composure.

Bazal

Post Whore
Fui deserves 18 weeks

0 weeks for the hit
2 weeks because of his record
16 weeks for stupidity and costing Parra the game

Why is it his fault that Kimmorley is shorter than he is? That's the only reason he was penalised...he hardly cocked the elbow and smacked him on purpose. Did you want him to sit back and let Kimmorley have an uncontested crack with the breeze at his back? Of course not...

Y2Eel

First Grade
So will I..... 2 Points is such a great way to Finish off a weekend.
And if the roles had of been reversed you can't tell me that your bloke's would not of laid down for a sweet shot at goal to win the game????
Have a tissue pal!

Here have a premiership

knTROPHY_narrowweb__300x467,2.jpg

Hurriflatch

Referee
Why is it his fault that Kimmorley is shorter than he is? That's the only reason he was penalised...he hardly cocked the elbow and smacked him on purpose. Did you want him to sit back and let Kimmorley have an uncontested crack with the breeze at his back? Of course not...

So it;'s open season for taller players to hit smaller players

F*** off D***head