What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks Fui....

parra pete

Referee
Without reading all 118 replies, I assume it's been pointed out that the Tony Williams dropped ball behind the goal line was a more glaring single moment contributing to the end result than Fuifui's charge down?

Given the circumstances, I guess copping one week is not too bad, and while it was a pretty soft incident a suspension like that won't matter too much in the long run.

I agree.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I think he deserved to be penalised because it was high and he led with the elbow (it wasn't late though).

But a suspension, in my opinion, is not warranted, Eel or not.

strider

Post Whore
I think he deserved to be penalised because it was high and he led with the elbow (it wasn't late though).

But a suspension, in my opinion, is not warranted, Eel or not.
how the hell could someone who "led with the elbow" and struck someone "high" not "warrant" a suspension?

I don't think he did "lead" with an elbow - he's just not the worlds greatest charge down merchant and got caught in the air with nowhere to go then chested kimmorley .... i guess it could have gone either way - but Ricky's boys like to assist to get it their way - dogs!

and i'd add that its f'n low of them to claim kimmorley's eye is from this when its clearly from his earlier hit in the game - but i guess you've gotta try and cover your arse somehow when you dive

Eelementary

Post Whore
I paraphrased from someone else regarding the elbow comment. I only saw the replay once, and to me, it was high but OK.

I was just told he led with the elbow but it wasn't suspension-worthy...If that makes sense. :crazy:

Anyway, from what I saw, a penalty is enough - agreed?