What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks to Woodgers and Bay72

woodgers

Bench
Big Thanks! The design is awesome and was on my back as quick as it came out of the package.

Good work boys.... Here you have one happy camper.
Thanks Brimmer. I hope you like the season ticket holder fridge magnet of the draw and the Raiders pre season NRL guide I chucked in with the shirts. Got look after each other boys ;-)

b&wdynamite

Juniors
Big Thanks! The design is awesome and was on my back as quick as it came out of the package.

Good work boys.... Here you have one happy camper.

It was so much like watching a kid at Christmas that it was nauseating! You may have to send this poor bastard a spare though because I don't think he will ever take it off and is going to get crap all over it! :lol:

Seriously though, I have to agree it is a great shirt, a great way to show your club pride. Raiders management must be stoked with fans like this spreading the message.

Good luck this weekend vs those dirty filthy silvertail pricks. Hope you beat em by 50. :D

woodgers

Bench
I won't comment on this on an open forum but I think most know my views on the situation we currently have.

Let's just say there are certain people at the club that dislike me regardless of what I do.

hrundi99

First Grade
I'm planning on sending my Membership assignment to the club when it's finished.

Who should I send it to?

jed

First Grade
We love you woodgers, we do
Oh Woodgers we love you

Latest posts