What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thankyou..

eel power

Juniors
Perrymatta said:
To everybody that has found it within themselves to pick out the positives of this year, and yesterdays game after the devastating circumstances we lost the game today. I for one am not as strong as some of you, i wear my heart on my sleeve and take things pretty roughly (not trying to say that some of you don't wear your heart on your sleeves).

Thankyou to the real supporters of this great club. Reading through some of your tributes to the players, those who have had good seasons and those who are leaving has somehow eased the pain.

Thankyou for those of you have posted a positive outlook for the year 2007 with our coach and roster restructuring. Thankyou to JT for pulling us from 14th to 9 consecutive wins all the way up to 8th position. Your work here will not be forgotten and many of us wish you were here with us in 2007.

Thankyou to players like O'Dwyer, Delaney, Burt and Wagon who are not first choice players, but grabbed the opportunities presented to them with two hands on our strong run home and ran with it all the way to the semis this year, especially O'Dwyer and Delaney who will not be here with us next year, yet still showed a passion for the club and gave it their all.

Supporting this club was born into me by my father, and has caused me personally a great deal of pain and a great deal of happiness. We haven't captured that premiership trophey yet but i'll never stop supporting this club as long as i live. Thankyou Parramatta for giving us, the fans this roller-coaster ride.

Last of all, a big f*ck you to those "supporters" who have come out today and bashed the team, you know exactly who you are. Your the kind of person that got their head flushed down the toilet everyday at school, but the difference is here you continually come back for more. Please depart these forums as of now. The rest of us loyal supporters have little or no respect for you, or your opinion. We hate reading through your negitave comments and threats to the administration, coaching staff and players of this fine organisation. We intensly dislike you, and wish that you did not "support" the Eels, so why stay in a place your not wanted? Please make like Brian and don't let the door hit you on the way out.
I agree with you Perry well said great post :clap: