What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ‘Anything and Everything’ Thread

Ozzi_78

First Grade
It doesn’t need a thread but it’s a beautiful day waking up in western Sydney with the sun shining and 2 points in the boot from a trip to brookvale. Up up !!!

Quigs

Immortal
Should be up here Oz, I don't think many of my Donkey friends are going to get in touch with me today to discuss footy and to congratulate moi.

Arhhhhh yeah ..... f**k em! I know where they live, I will find them.

Quigs

Immortal
I know none of you bastards give a rats arse but some prick (he used to be a good mate) has passed on his Flu Virus thingy to me.

Shit I was a mess on Sunday night. I think I now have an idea of what it is like to tackle The Hunt, BHU and Big Andy in consecutive tackles.

Three tests all Neg for the C of a virus.

But hey, you never hear me whinging.

bluefox68

Staff member
I know none of you bastards give a rats arse but some prick (he used to be a good mate) has passed on his Flu Virus thingy to me.

Shit I was a mess on Sunday night. I think I now have an idea of what it is like to tackle The Hunt, BHU and Big Andy in consecutive tackles.

We care, Quigsy, we REALLY DO!!!!

Now STOP FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELF!!!

Big Bloke

Juniors

f**ken oath we care Quigs. Hope you are better soon mate.

Big Bloke

Juniors
At this advanced stage of my life I have to started to come to terms with the following:

1. There are always f'wits around and you just have to deal with them
2. There are always idiots around and you just have to deal with them also
3. I can no longer eat something without checking it's sugar intake
4. I no longer give a f**k what people think of me (used to worry me all the time)
5. There will always be drivers who insist on driving in the right hand lane below the speed limit
6. I don't have to talk to anyone on the phone any more if I don't want to
7. There is no labor or liberal anymore, it is just f**kwits that work in Canberra
8. Certain parts of the body don't work like they used to
9. People will complain about anything
10. Death is inevitable

At this advanced stage of my life I have to started to come to terms with the following:

4. I no longer give a f**k what people think of me (used to worry me all the time)
5. There will always be drivers who insist on driving in the right hand lane below the speed limit
7. There is no labor or liberal anymore, it is just f**kwits that work in Canberra
10. Death is inevitable
I'm not an old codger yet but can't disagree with any of that.

Quigs

Immortal
Crook as a mongrel dog and feeling like shit. Have been now for a few days. Three negative tests.... fhark arn't they fun.

Frenzy.

Immortal

10. Death is inevitable

Yeah, all that but disagree with point 7.

Canberra has always been full of phuquewits. There are NO good politicians. None of them are for the people. All of them are for themselves.

Big Bloke

Juniors
Yeah, all that but disagree with point 7.

Canberra has always been full of phuquewits. There are NO good politicians. None of them are for the people. All of them are for themselves.
Yeah mate, that's what I was trying to say. LOL.

So I agree with you!!

DJDL

Bench

10. Death is inevitable

I heard a dude say something when I was younger which helped me immensely with this one:

"You'd worry less over what people think of you if you realised how seldom they do it."

From that point onwards, ZFG.

Latest posts