What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ‘Anything and Everything’ Thread

I've just spent the last hour listening to Madonnas second ever band, before she was famous, 1979-1981.
She's on drums, guitar and vocals.
It's not as bad as I thought it would be, in fact I got through the whole lot. I dont mind it at all.

Big Bloke

Juniors
Is anyone watching this new reality show Hunted?

FFS, just when you thought these type of shows couldn’t get any dumber.

Admittedly, I haven’t watched it but I’ve seen ad promos for it and the last part of an episode waiting for the next program.

From what I’ve seen it is full of truly stupid people - how does anyone think this is good TV?

Quigs

Immortal
I've just spent the last hour listening to Madonnas second ever band, before she was famous, 1979-1981.
She's on drums, guitar and vocals.
It's not as bad as I thought it would be, in fact I got through the whole lot. I dont mind it at all.

Didn't Madonna make her debut in Portugal. It was before a huge crowd at the famous Fatima gig wasn't it.

Ozzi_78

First Grade

Admittedly, I haven’t watched it but I’ve seen ad promos for it and the last part of an episode waiting for the next program.

From what I’ve seen it is full of truly stupid people - how does anyone think this is good TV?
BB I started to watch it for the first 6 episodes, it then started to go into “fake mode” when I became sceptical that it wasn’t “real” and certain aspects were fabricated.

The scenes of the “hunters” in the bunker strategising on how to catch them was just too staged and aligned to what the contestants were doing that it couldn’t be anything but a set up.

They also found wayyyyy too much evidence on the contestants phones, as if you’d leave contacts and texts in there if your plans. Not to mention to find them they decided to lock down their bank cards so they had to come out of hiding.

f**k off hunters. Wouldn’t find me for 3 weeks.

Frenzy.

Immortal

No. I can't and won't watch reality shows. I'd rather watch an hour of ads

Isnt that what makes it a REALITY show ? Anyway agreed, Not worth watching.

I'm not a particular fan of either Kasey Chambers or Eminem, I dont mind them but I wouldn't go out of my way

BUT

Combine the two and I'm more than highly impressed.
I LOVE this version of KC doin M&M, really bloody love it

DJDL

Bench
I don't mind Kasey. She's got some great songs. Her ex, Shane Nicholson, is also worth a listen.

I'm really not much of a fan of rap either, but don't mind Eminem. His word play is way beyond what most others in the genre are capable of, from my limited exposure.
Certainly much better than the standard "I'm a bad-ass, gun-totin', bitch-slappin', mother-farker mother-farkers" which most of the seem to write.

I don't mind Kasey. She's got some great songs. Her ex, Shane Nicholson, is also worth a listen.

I'm really not much of a fan of rap either, but don't mind Eminem. His word play is way beyond what most others in the genre are capable of, from my limited exposure.
Certainly much better than the standard "I'm a bad-ass, gun-totin', bitch-slappin', mother-farker mother-farkers" which most of the seem to write.
Forgot the bit about having money in your pocket or some shiz too

Big Bloke

Juniors
I was forced to sit through another hour of that horrible form of entertainment known as the Masked Singer last night. I guess I could have gone into the other room and read a book but I was too comfy on our lounge. Trouble is our son loves the show and fair enough, I'm not going to lay into him for watching such shit. Not at the moment anyway.

But seriously, why does this rate so highly? The premise is so entirely dumb and the "celebs" on there are just cringeworthy, even Dave Hughes and I don't mind him sometimes. But that Osher idiot, he is a fruitloop and the judges are just so lame and a waste of time.

Reactions: PJ
I was forced to sit through another hour of that horrible form of entertainment known as the Masked Singer last night. I guess I could have gone into the other room and read a book but I was too comfy on our lounge. Trouble is our son loves the show and fair enough, I'm not going to lay into him for watching such shit. Not at the moment anyway.

But seriously, why does this rate so highly? The premise is so entirely dumb and the "celebs" on there are just cringeworthy, even Dave Hughes and I don't mind him sometimes. But that Osher idiot, he is a fruitloop and the judges are just so lame and a waste of time.
You really should be better Prepared. "Masked Watcher" is the go. Maybe a gorilla suit . stick a couple of sausages up your nose to keep bad smells out ,Ear buds blasting the aforementioned Kasey Chambers / Mand M song to protect the ears from serious harm , and some Kalaidoscope /goggle glasses to keep out the unsightly visuals on the tele screen. That ought to do it! all ready for some quality family time!!!

Last edited:
Next Man Up ... TINO Fa asua malogympie. Missed the Game and titans not only won but looked good. Why ? I think he's most consistent Best Player most games. BUT......... as a working class man commenting on the working class game..... I would not be comfortable with a young (brilliant , Talented , or whatever ) man being put in charge of me if I had far more experience at that level. Just doesn't work. Might be a little bit comparison with Morris in charge of players he played with.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
So I got asked, who is the the hotest person to you.

I cannot go past Natalie Imbruglia, some things cannot be explained.

This is where I miss lady posters, they loved ET.

Latest posts