What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ‘Anything and Everything’ Thread

Quigs

Immortal
You all know it is the old shits birthday today. Did youse all forget or you really just don't give a rats arse.

I wasn't going to say anything but as I am a good bloke I suppose I could of wished the Cap'n some sort of a Happy Birthday BS type of a message.

Narhhhh ferhuck it. He can shove his cake up his ring. He'd probably enjoy that.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Australia out of the hit and giggles World Cup flog ville - couldn’t be happier.
Damien Martyn must be laughing his ass off.

shadowboxer

First Grade
You ok boxer?
Better thanks.
Went for a run, swam in the ocean and caught up with an old mate. Just cracked a shark island and listening to some Beck Morning Phase.
My issues run deep and a lot stem of my dissolution is from pent up poo being that my closet not really giving a flog.
Shouldn’t expect any different.
Appreciate you and co checking in.
Keep taking the ball up

Better thanks.
Went for a run, swam in the ocean and caught up with an old mate. Just cracked a shark island and listening to some Beck Morning Phase.
My issues run deep and a lot stem of my dissolution is from pent up poo being that my closet not really giving a flog.
Keep taking the ball up
Always someone on here to chat or vent to mate. Hope everything works itself out for you.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Day 4 of being in the bunker with Covid. Was like a slightly downgraded flu but with weird bits in it. One moment ya good the next ya on your back, plus other strange feelings hard to describe. Had the weirdest dreams the first night, that was the only time I had a fever of any sort.

Anyway don't worry about me 😂 in the real lockdown I decided, after just scraping it back home from Vietnam in March 2020 and upon winning 14K jackpot on the pokies on a Monday night (I hardly play em) Probably a week and a half before everything was shut. I decided to deck out the shitty old garage as a man cave, which has now a shower, dunny, fully stocked bar, couch/bed, fridge... Hell I've even got a washing machine and a porch to sit outside on. Did most of the building with a Chippie mate of mine and gradually added to it and it's really now my 2nd home anyway haha.

Edit: We also had A/C put in this winter (in the house as well) which besides a kitchenette would probably make it completely self contained. Just need a proper sink really but I'm over renos for the time being.

Will post some pics later (after I clean up)

Last edited:

coolumsharkie

Referee
Better thanks.
Keep taking the ball up
I noticed Beck has been announced as appearing at Byron Blues Fest. Pretentious, over expensive and has a ultra-rich hippie vibe imo but that has got my eyebrows raised. I wanted to see Roger Hodgson (Supertramp) when he came over and played at this festival. Turns out he only played for 20 minutes.

shadowboxer

First Grade
I noticed Beck has been announced as appearing at Byron Blues Fest. Pretentious, over expensive and has a ultra-rich hippie vibe imo but that has got my eyebrows raised. I wanted to see Roger Hodgson (Supertramp) when he came over and played at this festival. Turns out he only played for 20 minutes.
Hoping he gets to Sydney or even Canberra - miss his gigs a few years back as overseas. Byron can fugg right off. I’m too old anyway

Quigs

Immortal
It is once again painful to see the Boxing clowns are trash talking up choc style their upcoming circus match hoping to fool the punters to easily part with their hard earned.

It is just a far-can shame and embarrassing that one of the main clowns is one of our own legends.