What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ‘Anything and Everything’ Thread

Im sorry for the knee jerk response to your very 2021 mode of "research" But Please!!!? , surely you understand that to come to any realistic conclusions requires an OBJECTIVE analysis of all "facts" not just reading up on opinions and stuff that supports your already locked in "beleifs ". I am not of the certain class that outright dismisses the laymans opinion, But I beleive the laymen ( Im one ) must understand and take care to base that opinion on cognitive thought and objective analysis of ALL VERIFIABLE facts,wether they support our biases or not.

Quigs

Immortal

Just the facts​

1*4DTzE0IzQRKEZCLBM4WdYA.jpeg

Im sorry for the knee jerk response to your very 2021 mode of "research" But Please!!!? , surely you understand that to come to any realistic conclusions requires an OBJECTIVE analysis of all "facts" not just reading up on opinions and stuff that supports your already locked in "beleifs ". I am not of the certain class that outright dismisses the laymans opinion, But I beleive the laymen ( Im one ) must understand and take care to base that opinion on cognitive thought and objective analysis of ALL VERIFIABLE facts,wether they support our biases or not.

All good, I accept your apology.

Look we're both erudite autodidacts. However, I'm unsure what's wrong with my 2021 research? Can you recommend any sources I should before looking at please?

Quigs

Immortal
It is a bit harder to sweep things under the carpet at Redfern then it is at Red Hill.

Generalzod

Immortal
I’ve got a hypothetical question say the year the club was done for using peptides and won the comp would the NRL stripped us of the title?

Ozzi_78

First Grade
The year they took them without a doubt.

The year they were suspended probably not, no breach that year. Can you imagine though.

snout

First Grade
I’ve got a hypothetical question say the year the club was done for using peptides and won the comp would the NRL stripped us of the title?
On the topics of drugs.
Anybody being threatened with the sack for not being vaccinated there's a letter to download on this site for your employer:

Latest posts