What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ‘Anything and Everything’ Thread

bluefox68

Staff member
"Looking at buying a runabout for my wife.

Has anyone ever driven / owned a Hyundai i20?

--------------------------------------------------
I was going to use the line about getting something bigger and weightier than a Hyundai i20?.

Get something like a Pajero. Less chance of her surviving the impact
Quigs!!!!

snout

First Grade
You’re right snout I don’t know enough about it. I’m just pissed at how non vax people I know have treated me for my choice to be vaccinated and I’m taking it out on thick skin, gonna leave it mate.
Good call mate.
It is troubling what this is doing to our country.
Most of us on here are just normal Aussie blokes and gal's. Just footy supporters with families and loved ones. We disagree and agree and banter and if we ended up as neighbours we would probably think each other were good people and share a beer occasionally.

I'm pro-choice. I seriously respect whatever someone wants to do medically to themselves as their choice. I might state that's not for me but l wouldn't attack them nor hate them for it.
If they tried to push it onto me that then becomes an issue.
If they force it on my daughter or family they then have my full attention.
If they tell me that if l don't get it l will lose my job and my income is done - then l KNOW we have a huge problem and the medical procedure is now NOT the problem.

I've watched a bit from the sidelines on this. I've dabbled with it in here. But kept it friendly. Just put something up to support someone or say hey maybe there's something you don't know. I haven't preached hate or forced my opinion on anyone.
One 'side' says the other side started it - and no that side started it and it's getting a but ugly.
Both sides are emotional. Both sides probably believe they're right.

But l accept people want the vaccination. They've seen what covid can do and they want to stay safe. Unfortunately l see people getting it through fear. Fear of covid sure...but fear of not being able to work or not being able to go out or fear of whatever..
Maybe somebody actually wants both sides turned against each. Many leaders have shown - both from the East and the West - that the best way to gain obedience is through fear. The Catholics are pretty good at putting that one to the test as well so it's not just governments. There's lot of fear.

Anyway the best thing we can do on here is start doing the best for Australia and pull together at these times. Because many many good Aussies are locked out of homes. Can't see family. Haven't opened their doors to their business for months whilst Maccas and KFC run 24/7. Haven't been to school for half a year or more. Plus mental health and the suicide rates are off the charts.

Personally l will not get these vaccines. I have researched it and that's my decision. It's my body. I could not care less if everyone else got it. As l said l respect that. Get it. Get another hit and get yearly boosters....l seriously could not care less.
It's your body - put in it what you like.

I know covid is killing 0.3% of cases and l also know what this stuff can do.

Through a friend of a friend l know this family in the link below.
This woman is not an actor.
It is but a tip of the iceberg.
A while back I decided l wouldn't put anything like this up on here as people could also post videos of people dying from covid. And then it just becomes a shit fight
So maybe it's just to create an awareness that not all people choosing out of the jab are Qanon anti-whatevers.

shadowboxer

First Grade
If you get the jab you can go to the pub earlier than December 1 - ones choice. I got the jab without really thinking about…that comes from a bloke who got hooping cough post kids and almost died in the process.
Again my experience and no one else’s

carinashark

First Grade
When you get to a certain age you start to worry about people that will not get the vaccine. This government will not make you or your family get the vaccine. It’s your decision . With vaccinations at high levels you should be ok. Just keep practicing social distancing and mask wearing. Stay away from Melbourne.

When you get to a certain age you start to worry about people that will not get the vaccine. This government will not make you or your family get the vaccine. It’s your decision . With vaccinations at high levels you should be ok. Just keep practicing social distancing and mask wearing. Stay away from Melbourne.
Just quit thinking!( like you did before rolling up your sleeve) Be content with the fact that you think you're protected, put on your mask and sit back down in front of the Telly

Quigs

Immortal
Todays the Great Mans Birthday. Happy 81st Birthday Sir Thomas of the Bishop. Saw a pic of him attending the Brissie Grand Final which his last ever club took home the trophy.

He looked happy and healthy.

bubs

Juniors
Congratulations to the turnip who thought it would be a good idea to steal a car from Flinders (near Shellharbour) and INTENTIONALLY drive onto a level crossing at Kembla Grange to cause a train derailment (and potentially injure hundreds of people)
Capital thinking, that.
What has this world come to... JFC

Frenzy.

Immortal
So, how's the lunatic fringe going in here? TSS and Marchad.

Bet they love our sleeve sponsor TFH

Tin Foil Hats.........................................

So, how's the lunatic fringe going in here? TSS and Marchad.

Bet they love our sleeve sponsor TFH

Tin Foil Hats.........................................
Dunno But who gives a f Some will be right and some wrong and in the grand scheme of tings ... It doesnt Matta!

Latest posts