What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ‘Anything and Everything’ Thread

Quigs

Immortal
Only one more sleep boys and girls till Harold Holt Day. The day in 2016 that the whole world rejoiced and we all got to finally turn off our porch lights.

Oh the memory.

Quigs

Immortal
harold-trophy.jpg

Quigs

Immortal
So let me try and get me old head around all of this. It is Grand Final Day ... tick. So the NSW Cup Champs -v- the Qld Cup Champs starts at 12MD.

Next is the Chics GF (who actually cares about that) at 2.45pm

Then the bloody big one kicks off at 7.45pm or what ever.

So WTF goes on between those games. All those hours to kill.

Gee it was great when you used to just have the Under 23's, then Ressies, then the First Grade.

I think it would be great if they ran the Koori Knockout between the games. Better league too I's say.

So let me try and get me old head around all of this. It is Grand Final Day ... tick. So the NSW Cup Champs -v- the Qld Cup Champs starts at 12MD.

Gee it was great when you used to just have the Under 23's, then Ressies, then the First Grade.

I think it would be great if they ran the Koori Knockout between the games. Better league too I's say.
3 hour Matt Nable promo

Frenzy.

Immortal

Logistically impossible but a good thought. 100 teams over 4 days with an expected 40,000 fans over the carnival and would be wrong to bring the final up to Sydney IMO.

Have to make do with the beanflickers derby I'm afraid

shaggs

Coach
Logistically impossible but a good thought. 100 teams over 4 days with an expected 40,000 fans over the carnival and would be wrong to bring the final up to Sydney IMO.

Have to make do with the beanflickers derby I'm afraid
A bean flicker derby you say?

Because when you are mates with M.Johns, you get a job for life on Fox. Except Finch of course..
Exactly right, a talentless spud like Tallis for example. Offers nothing, at least Fletch and Hindy can make you laugh, though its been a good 2 years since I've watched them so they're probably as stale as Beau Ryan.

DJDL

Bench
He makes my ears spasm and my eyes bleed. Who, at FOX, does the market analysis/consumer feedback that makes them think he is a good idea? He has all the appeal of gonorrhea.

Couldn't agree more.
He's one reason I prefer not to watch their shows live.
I can just drag the video slider forward to the end of his "epic thought piece" and get on with the actual content.

They've obviously modeled it off Phil Gould's State of Origin pre-game orations.
But honestly, every pharqing game, every pharqing week?
Way too much, with way too little of anything of substance being said.

Quigs

Immortal
Baba's playing right now in the Koori game. He is playing alongside a bloke named Latrell.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Gould will do tonight’s pre game gibberish… I will get dizzy as the camera spins round and around all for it mean absolutely nothing. Someone wins someone loses that’s it.

DJDL

Bench
At least Gould speaks from a position of knowledge.
He’s got a wealth of experience to draw upon.

Nable? Barely an iota of a clue.