What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ‘Anything and Everything’ Thread

This Klown just walked across the crossing in front of me at Woolies. Yes the thought did cross my brain.
I settled for parking near him and getting a shot for you people so the internet exploded.
20221008_163920.jpg

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
So only 3 goons first graders turned up to the club's presentation night. Club is an absolute shambles which makes me feel warm and fuzzy. To be fair they probably don't have many more than 3 first grade standard players.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
If that happened at cronulla I’d give it away for years. Says a lot about the culture there when only 3 player show up. Embarrassing.

If that happened at cronulla I’d give it away for years. Says a lot about the culture there when only 3 player show up. Embarrassing.
It sounds like a club that needs to relocate or be relocated to try and establish a viable culture.

Frenzy.

Immortal
It sounds like a club that needs to relocate or be relocated to try and establish a viable culture.
Northern Eagles
St George Illawarra
West Tigers

Mergers don't work. They have split personalities, scrambled cultures, constant infighting and no discernible identities.

Good work NRL

shadowboxer

First Grade
So only 3 goons first graders turned up to the club's presentation night. Club is an absolute shambles which makes me feel warm and fuzzy. To be fair they probably don't have many more than 3 first grade standard players.
Was Woodsy there?
Probally there but in the gaming rooms

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Club came out and said it was because of the scheduling of the Women's league being so late. Players were on holidays etc etc. Funnily enough 15 players managed to be at a gathering during lock down last year but only 3 made it to the presso. Disrespectful at the very least

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Club came out and said it was because of the scheduling of the Women's league being so late. Players were on holidays etc etc. Funnily enough 15 players managed to be at a gathering during lock down last year but only 3 made it to the presso. Disrespectful at the very least
Horse shit excuse.

Mens first grade ended in sept 3rd. So they waited 5 weeks to all go on holiday at the same time? I don’t think so.

Quigs

Immortal
Question from the floor without notice: Is Woodsy going around again next year in the Red V. ? I certainly hope so. Was there any confirmation of the monumental event.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Question from the floor without notice: Is Woodsy going around again next year in the Red V. ? I certainly hope so. Was there any confirmation of the monumental event.
He had a clause in his contract that provided him an extension in 2023 if he played 18 games this year.

He played 19 games. :)

Quigs

Immortal
Yeah blokes, I knew about the 18 games thang but did he actually sign or did they announce anything.

Asking for a friend .

(Give me a day or so Soup, someone will know the answer)

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Yeah blokes, I knew about the 18 games thang but did he actually sign or did they announce anything.

Asking for a friend .

(Give me a day or so Soup, someone will know the answer)
That's bull shit Quigs... We all know you have no friends. In regards to Sharon no announcement. You'd be keeping it pretty low key wouldn't you. Does it make me a bad person getting so much enjoyment seeing the Goons implode?