What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ‘Anything and Everything’ Thread

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
So the whole place floods, Australian Military own 89% up the road, Quigs refuses to leave, my he an ASIO agent.

Could kill with a barramundi spine. A starfish to the face.

Pretends he watches Sharks games as he helps union Ukrainian.

Never doubt it Emu's do not walk backwards.

Hve you checked his passport?
Hey, Hey?

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
So the whole place floods, Australian Military own 89% up the road, Quigs refuses to leave, my he an ASIO agent.

Could kill with a barramundi spine. A starfish to the face.

Pretends he watches Sharks games as he helps union Ukrainian.

Never doubt it Emu's do not walk backwards.

Hve you checked his passport?
Hey, Hey?
Chocolate starfish?

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
See Brenko Lee has signed with the Dolphins making it his 6th Nrl club in 8 years. At the ripe age of 27 he has the potential to fit in a few more I'd imagine. Anyone know what the record is (Nrl teams only).

See Brenko Lee has signed with the Dolphins making it his 6th Nrl club in 8 years. At the ripe age of 27 he has the potential to fit in a few more I'd imagine. Anyone know what the record is (Nrl teams only).
Not sure of the record but I do know that Noddy played for 6 ( 2 were not NRL so to speak, ARL and SL):
Knights, Mariners, Storm, Eagles, Sharks, Dogs
edit:
Tyran Smith 7: Souths, Cowboys, Hunter Mariners, Warriors, Balmain Tigers, Wests Tigers and Canberra.

chewsta

First Grade
Arana Taumata had 8 or 9 NRL clubs and was fired from every single one of them.
He then went out to bush league or something like that as a captain/coach and was fired from that too!
Of all the wonderful opportunities life had put in front of him, he chose to be a proper f**kwit piece of shit instead. 🤯

Quigs

Immortal
How good is the 2023 season shaping up.

Still months away and already the Stinking Stains have internal player revolt and desertion and now, well it has been going on for awhile, the Hartley's of Brookvale are imploding big time.

"Take 'em to the cleaners Dessie"

bluefox68

Staff member
How good is the 2023 season shaping up.

Still months away and already the Stinking Stains have internal player revolt and desertion and now, well it has been going on for awhile, the Hartley's of Brookvale are imploding big time.

"Take 'em to the cleaners Dessie"
The ‘icing on the cake’ would be the Turbos going to a new team!

chewsta

First Grade
Free entry for 2 people to Rosehill on the 29th for the Races if your a 2022 Sharks Member.

Any of you doodle enthusiasts heading to the races that day? I might wander in for a look.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I had a dream, no Luther-King, just wierd.

So I got this old Holden Sandman surf van.

I got dudes to 2022 it.

Reinforced, frame to deal with 880 hp V8, twin turbo, dual exhaust, tiptronic.

The bonnet has a V shape small lift to allow for the turbos.

The front interior is full Kangaroo leather three seater. BB needs two gals.

Heads up display, full tablet in the middle, french lady speaks the GPS.

In the back full boudior, I leave that to sad shark TV's and power thought off.

Then the paint, all ocean, with sharks and fish and coral, just to bumper level, then waves over looking a sun on the roof. With had modern day roof racks for two Town and Counrty surf boards and two boogie bards as well.

Than the plates BBB-C67

1666253315544.jpeg

Hey seems I want to buy this for you, I need another drink.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I am unsure what I would buy @Generalzod , Greek shipping company? What you need to know is Zod is Massimo Marone

mascolo_joseph.jpg