What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ‘Anything and Everything’ Thread

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Aria Awards = Virtue Signalling, Lefty, Hypocritical Shyte. Used to be about music, many years ago.
Now, it’s about politics, the far, far, far left and all the other bullshit, that we’re all supposed to conform to. f**k all y’all in the “music” industry. You flogs.
Never start me about the leaches that run the music industry, preying on teenagers, not the worst of humanity but they can see it.

SadShark

Bench
Never start me about the leaches that run the music industry, preying on teenagers, not the worst of humanity but they can see it.
Mate, I still work in the music industry. I see the same old band faces, playing the same venues we played back in the 80’s/90’s & through till today.

We play stuff from Neil Young, through to Muse/The Killers. The young punters know all the words. None of this disposable shit will be replayed 10/20/30/40 years from today. Not like those tunes.

The fact that an 18V battery drill though the ear & into the brain tune like “Dance Monkey” sets a record for the longest No.1 single of all time in Australia says it all. FMD FML.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
All I know is everybody loves the music they listened to as teenagers.

I also like Mozart, but generally you love what you loved as a teen.

The music industry preys on this.

Hit me baby one more time.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Who here has had back pain? f**k me I pinched a nerve in lower back and I can’t hold a f**king plate. Physio acupunctures me up, done f**k all and his loosening up massage just hurt more. Farkin ay

Generalzod

Immortal
Who here has had back pain? f**k me I pinched a nerve in lower back and I can’t hold a f**king plate. Physio acupunctures me up, done f**k all and his loosening up massage just hurt more. Farkin ay
Tell me about lower back pain is awful, I had bad sciatic pain due to a bad fall I had ages ago, it catches up with you at the end, take some turmeric capsules it has worked for me.

R-15-3

Juniors
Iv had multiple surgeries and life long problems with my back.
Best thing you can do for a pinched nerve is go walk laps in the pool.

sharknows

Bench
Ozzi get a MRI & get the problem defined. Stop the treatment until they know what they’re dealing with. Speaking from experience….I had about 8 visits to physio last year & no improvement. MRI identified issue which required surgery & good now. Physio wasn’t going to fix it. Good luck with it….back pain is so debilitating.

shaggs

Coach
There is a real old broken bloke on here that can talk back pain. Mostly a pain In the arse

shaggs

Coach
Ozzi get a MRI & get the problem defined. Stop the treatment until they know what they’re dealing with. Speaking from experience….I had about 8 visits to physio last year & no improvement. MRI identified issue which required surgery & good now. Physio wasn’t going to fix it. Good luck with it….back pain is so debilitating.
Very dependent. If it’s mechanical then an mri is very likely to be anatomically normal.

Quite often we get people with the worst looking spine with little to no pain, but then we have guys with a tiny disc bulge that are crippled.

Stability and strength of the erector and QL muscles helps. Some surgeries have to disrupt the muscle and actually take it off the spine to access a disc or lamina.

I thought I had a pinched nerve in my back 2 years ago, it turned out to be a bulging disc in my neck.
I couldn't move my left upper side for a few months. I went through hell, lost my job because of it, and many other legal and doctor disruptions.
A mate of mine, who is a chiro/osteo said a traction machine may help, it turns out the physio I had been going to had one. Hardly anyone uses it so he lets me use it now whenever I feel discomfort setting in.
There are a few other home remedies that take relief off the back as well.

That pain was f**ked up, but I'm yet to have an operation on it, and I'm lifting way more now than i did pre-disc issue.

Generalzod

Immortal
I thought I had a pinched nerve in my back 2 years ago, it turned out to be a bulging disc in my neck.
I couldn't move my left upper side for a few months. I went through hell, lost my job because of it, and many other legal and doctor disruptions.
A mate of mine, who is a chiro/osteo said a traction machine may help, it turns out the physio I had been going to had one. Hardly anyone uses it so he lets me use it now whenever I feel discomfort setting in.
There are a few other home remedies that take relief off the back as well.

That pain was f**ked up, but I'm yet to have an operation on it, and I'm lifting way more now than i did pre-disc issue.
This is months after I fell, I remember sitting down to watch television one night I heard my lower back disc just crack into place. Do you suffer from sciatica???? My back just got better with time.

Last edited:
This is months after I fell, I remember sitting down to watch television one night I heard my lower back disc just crack into place. Do you suffer from sciatica???? My back just got better with time.
Nah I don't suffer that, but I have only heard bad things.
Mine had been there for years, i just didnt realise it. Had issues with other stuff that have all now disappeared.
In saying that, it's a ticking time bomb, could go off at any time again. I now notice the signs and get into it in whichever way I can before it happens.
Age shall weary us.

Frenzy.

Immortal

Me. Had my second back surgery in March just gone. Bloody ripper too. Went in crippled and walked out like a 9 year old 2 days later. Had a cortisone injection in January to get me through to the op and although many hate them and have nothing good to say I recommend it for a short term fix.

I can give you the details of my neurosurgeon if you want.

Me. Had my second back surgery in March just gone. Bloody ripper too. Went in crippled and walked out like a 9 year old 2 days later. Had a cortisone injection in January to get me through to the op and although many hate them and have nothing good to say I recommend it for a short term fix.

I can give you the details of my neurosurgeon if you want.
Does he do brain transplants ?

Latest posts