What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ‘Anything and Everything’ Thread

Quigs

Immortal
I just had to turn the soccer off. Couldn't watch anymore. Every little bit of contact and there's a dive Valentine Holmes style.

Special K

Coach
Nah I don't suffer that, but I have only heard bad things.
Mine had been there for years, i just didnt realise it. Had issues with other stuff that have all now disappeared.
In saying that, it's a ticking time bomb, could go off at any time again. I now notice the signs and get into it in whichever way I can before it happens.
Age shall weary us.
Was that you with Josh Jackson on insta the other day?

Special K

Coach
I was scrolling and thought hey wait a second! Still need to get up there but with two little ones its f**king impossible.

There was a rumour Jackson met with Bomber at Southgate back in 19 or 20. Glad that never went ahead if true.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Welcome news ! Looking forward to another enjoyable season watching the incompetent redV rabble stumble their way to a wooden spoon to Honour the loyalty of woodsy
Even the tigers wouldn't be stupid enough to take on "back it up Woodsy," at this belated point of his career. So I'm guessing Woodsy was the second player at the presso alongside Ben Hunt. Probably jagged the coaches encouragement award. What a f**king rabble. Reckon the Dolphins will be just about the only club that'll save them from the spoon next year.

Latest posts