What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ‘Anything and Everything’ Thread

This off-season has been the absolute most boring in years!!!!!

Compare this to last year when we were absolutely all a quiver about Fitzy…

Has anyone heard of any stand-outs at training???

Apart from glamour shots of Nicho…
Wb Bluefox ... Totally agree . Ive even had to rant and rave about politics to fight the boredom ! No real big signings Apparently lost Millers, Sorry about that but it might auger well that Sharks dont stand in way of player if he genuinely has better chance elsewhere. Looking forward to some players like Hunt and bhu, Kennedy , showing just what they can do fully fit. Still haven't given up on a big name signing .

coolumsharkie

Referee
This off-season has been the absolute most boring in years!!!!!

Compare this to last year when we were absolutely all a quiver about Fitzy…

Has anyone heard of any stand-outs at training???

Apart from glamour shots of Nicho…
They're all "training the house down" no doubt.

Special K

Coach
Just saw Nicho walking through the strip for a coffee. Poor bloke got stopped by teenagers every 5m or so but he greeted them all with a smile and let them take a selfie. Tremendous fella - that must get old quick!

Just saw Nicho walking through the strip for a coffee. Poor bloke got stopped by teenagers every 5m or so but he greeted them all with a smile and let them take a selfie. Tremendous fella - that must get old quick!
I hate to say its, but I reckon that was planned.
I've seen enough of the players around the traps, and on the strip, just go about their every day goings on.
It's good publicity in a time that the players have boycotted publicity from certain factions.

Special K

Coach
I hate to say its, but I reckon that was planned.
I've seen enough of the players around the traps, and on the strip, just go about their every day goings on.
It's good publicity in a time that the players have boycotted publicity from certain factions.
If it was planned he didn't do a good job as he looked like a homeless bloke walking to loaf. No gear on or anything. I wouldn't of noticed him if it wasn't for almost running into the dead shit kids that come here on the train!

Well some people have been saying our off season has been uneventful, and it has to a certain extent
The last couple of days,
Miller finally goes, and Dykes gets a season ending injury the same day
Now Nichos mum seems to have been caught up in a drug supply operation - has plead not guilty.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Well some people have been saying our off season has been uneventful, and it has to a certain extent
The last couple of days,
Miller finally goes, and Dykes gets a season ending injury the same day
Now Nichos mum seems to have been caught up in a drug supply operation - has plead not guilty.
Well, there is history there :-(

Quigs

Immortal
And another thing, was Perrotait ( check spellun') gifted a stack of ties from our beloved No1 Supporter Scummo?

I've notice lately that he rocks up to a lot of pressers wearing a scummo style sharks tie.

Doesn't matter though, no matter what his choice of tie is, he is still a wanker.

Latest posts