What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ‘Anything and Everything’ Thread

Quigs

Immortal
Question from the floor without notice. What time is our trial game showing on Kayo this week? I understand that the two trials from Gosford are both being shown.
Thanks in advance.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Question from the floor without notice. What time is our trial game showing on Kayo this week? I understand that the two trials from Gosford are both being shown.
Thanks in advance.
5:55pm Friday Quigs. The first of the double header.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Just watched a YouTube vid of Nicho playing golf with Justin Horo. Said so many things that I love to hear. He’s gutted by the Cowboys loss, and the main thing that I liked hearing was that he completely understands that just because we got there last year, doesn’t mean we’re guaranteed to get ther again. That’s something that has had me worried about this year, that the squad could be kind of thinking how they can go further in the finals without focusing on making sure they actually in the position to do so… if that makes sense. Anyway, Nichos got a bloody good head on his shoulders and I’m still so psyched he’s a Shark

shadowboxer

First Grade
Trell looking really unfit and lazy.
Yeah but he is treating the game for what it is. A showpeace.
He will be on the night shred tablets in no time to lose that baggage.
By seasons end, unless he does something stupid, he will be there and or abouts