What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ‘Anything and Everything’ Thread

coolumsharkie

Referee
Yep it's a bad look. Very common thing though, well it was back in my day. As the saying goes....

If you don't drink a bottle of Bundy and punch your best mate in the head at 3 am you're a wuss.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Imagine your club being that shithouse that the only thing stopping you from getting the spoon is the new NRL team. It's gone from Sack Mary to Hook Hook. lol

Imagine your club being that shithouse that the only thing stopping you from getting the spoon is the new NRL team. It's gone from Sack Mary to Hook Hook. lol

They'll still get it regardless of the new team

Quigs

Immortal
So what you are all saying is that the Stinking Stains won't be winning the May Grand Final this year.

Harsh but fair.

R-15-3

Juniors
Anyone looking to save some money with Kayo, if you become a digital westernbulldogs member for $220 you get 12 months of kayo free.
Iv already got a few hundred worth of gift card credit but dam good deal.

Quigs

Immortal
I got my Kayo special deal through my Telstra account very early last season. They had a deal for $12 a month. Kept it going and it is still 12. My Maffs 4 Gymea High tells me that that works out to $144 a year .... or is that $145?

I got my Kayo special deal through my Telstra account very early last season. They had a deal for $12 a month. Kept it going and it is still 12. My Maffs 4 Gymea High tells me that that works out to $144 a year .... or is that $145?
I dont Know . Just Know you are a Smart arse Old Fecker To figure all that out .

Quigs

Immortal
Why u go to old mates if ya got Kayo?
Old mate has a bucket load of mobility issues. He can get around the house and yard but he is not for leaving home munch. Over many years we have watched and solved our clubs problems, especially with player selections and ref decisions during games. The neighbours can definitely vouch for this.

It is just a shame that the communication line between Old Mates Corporate Box and Shark HQ is disjointed.

Plus the catering is always good (except I have to make my own coffee) and being the good god fearers we both are, there is no alcohol consumed on the premises before or during or after the games.

Frenzy.

Immortal

It's ironic how they had the Oust Doust campaign and have plumetted into the abyss since they did.

It's enjoyable.

Quigs

Immortal
Well Oz the stories like this. Before I only watched the free to airs and the Sharks games on Old Mate's Mr Fox. Swore I'd never get Fox of Kayo because of far-can Murdoch the prick.

Early last year ( can't remember exactly) Old Mate had a lengthy Hozzie stay down Brisbane and I was going to go somewhere to watch the Sharks game live even though I had a leave pass to watch it at the Corporate Box.

Prior to leaving home to go and watch that particular game I was just checking my telstra account online when I happened to noticed the special Kayo subscription offer of $12 a month so I swallowed my pride and got it put on. But yeah I still go to old mates to watch the Sharkies. We have great rocks diamond days. All of us in here know what I am talking about.

R-15-3

Juniors
Just got home from the beach and flicked the tv on and GWS are playing their first game of the year at home.
Must be 200-300 people there.

Latest posts