What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ‘Anything and Everything’ Thread

dinghydi

Juniors
I don't know how you blokes can stomach living in Queensland. I'm up in Caloundra for a holiday at the moment, was wearing a sharks T-Shirt in woolies and some yokel began giving me stick about Shaun Johnson!

The kicker is the prick was wearing a tigers jersey!
You were Lucky!! I was running around Coles the other day when I spied a naked man going up and down the Isles! Shocked, I said to him, "Why are you running around Coles with Nought on?!!" He stopped,looked around astounded, and said, "Oh no, I thought I were in Woolies!!!"

coolumsharkie

Referee
I don't know how you blokes can stomach living in Queensland. I'm up in Caloundra for a holiday at the moment, was wearing a sharks T-Shirt in woolies and some yokel began giving me stick about Shaun Johnson!

The kicker is the prick was wearing a tigers jersey!
Yeah, we just put up with it. Best to try another holiday location next time and at least you won't have random bogan dickwads pretending to be witty when you get back to Sydney.