What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 10 per cent of Canterbury fans that give the Dogs a bad name

Shire Panther

Juniors
Please leave this post moderators.
No Doubt if there are any of these 10% of Bulldogs supporters here they will abuse me but i couldnt give a sh*t after what happened last night.

I was at the game as a footy supporter and i didnt really care who won.
I have never had a problem at a Canterbury game in the 15 yrs that i have been going to footy games but i have heard and read many stories about the 10% per cent of trouble making Canterbury supporters.

I was thinking about being politically correct with this post but stuff it the vile 10 % of Canterbury supporters dont deseve that privallage, and those 10% of so called "fans" are the young Middle Eastern *ankers that are determined to start trouble and ruin all the good work that the Bulldogs have done on and off the field.

When we left the stadium last night and headed for the buses to Castle Hill we heard the drums in the distanceand when we got near the noise there was a massive group of Middle Eastern *ankers banging drums getting piggy backed and dancing around like tools with their shirts off.

But that wasnt the bad part while we were waiting in line for the buses with the rest of the law abiding decent citizens there was something like 6 or 7 lines when these Middle Eastern morons decided it would be a good idea to run through everyone that was waiting patiently for the buses these idots ran straight through everyone knocking people out of the way.

Now i had a shoulder re construction 2 months ago and im still pretty sore and in front of me was guy on cructhes and behind me was a young family with 2 kids that looked to be around 3-6.

These morons pretty much knocked the guy on crutches over and the young family behind was being sheilded by the father and i tried to cover one of the kids when i was barged and objected to filthy looking middle Eastern *anker who had his shirt off and was built like Bill Gates:roll: and pushed him away,
He then came back and wanted to fight like i was in the wrong and started abusing me (i couldnt understand a word of his jibber as i speak ENGLISH) and pushed me and then 2 or three off his mates came over and one threw a punch that missed when another guy that seen the whole thing grabbed the tool and threw him to the ground.

Then all of the fully sick boys came over to protect the skinny dweeb that just got thrown to the ground and there was the potential for this to turn into a major riot/brawl (no doubt weapons would of been involved with that amount of fully sick boys there).

But security and police eventually got there and broke it all up.
But where the hell were all the police at the start????
as a lady on the bus said those 10% of Canterbury supporters just want to start trouble and arnt happy unless they do!
And all that could possibly happen from these *ankers trying to run and barge their way through everyone is trouble.

Fair dinkum these morons were running around with shirts of twirling them around their heads like they are Arnold Schwartzaneger when in reality they look like a marathon runner and are about as intimidating as an AFL player they think they are big and strong when they hunt and attack in packs!!!!
They are nothing but weak pieces of *hit that are a waste of pefectly good oxygen!!!

What i seen last night was nothing short of a disgrace and the Bulldogs should do their best to distance themselves from these so called "supporters"

I will never attend a game invlolving Canterbury again unless it's at Penrith.

That is my rant.

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Report the problem to the police, not a rugby league forum.

10%? As if you're not trying to have a go. Rack off.

Ridders

Coach
I've admitted before there is a particular section of our supporter base that irks me, but jeez to use one incident and come up with 10% is pretty amazing.

I've got stories of incidents i've witnessed when attending games for other teams, yet i've never felt the need to deride the club in name by repeating the entire story on a forum.

Shire Panther

Juniors
Report the problem to the police, not a rugby league forum.

10%? As if you're not trying to have a go. Rack off.
10 % was what the lady we were speaking to on the bus said, i just used it as the titile of the thread.

If i dont rack of will you get the fully sick boys after me?

ByRd

First Grade
cause the lady on the bus knows all, really we have ben through this a thousand times and b!tiching about it on an internet forum isnt going to achieve anything as us bulldog fans here are not those little dropkicks, report them to the cops or better yet shown them that you are not intimidated, i saw a couple in the ground that were being little attention seekers and just looked over at them and told them to shut up and sit down, didnt hear another word.

Garts

Bench
10%? No way, more like 25%. Thankfully they lost night and I dont need to worry about them at the GF.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I've admitted before there is a particular section of our supporter base that irks me, but jeez to use one incident and come up with 10% is pretty amazing.

I've got stories of incidents i've witnessed when attending games for other teams, yet i've never felt the need to deride the club in name by repeating the entire story on a forum.
I've been spat on at Brookvale, my girlfriend's been called countless digusting names at CUA, and some of the abuse you cop at EAS is disgraceful. There are acts of disgrace at every ground almost every week.
10 % was what the lady we were speaking to on the bus said, i just used it as the titile of the thread.

So a lady on a bus is a credible statistical source for a percentage of fans you believe? :lol:

If you feel so passionate about what happened, your gripe should be to write to Sydney Olympic Park or the police about what happened. Your method of bringing it onto a football forum where it's quite clearly an attempt to illustrate how bad you think the Bulldogs are.

Apart from a free shot at a club that has done little wrong this year on and off the field, what exactly do you hope to achieve here?

And for the record, the only fight/ejection from inside last night's game was a drunken Eels fan who'd found his way into the Bulldogs supporter bay at the Northern end.

ByRd

First Grade
i didnt say you were but they think that people are so when you show them you are not they back down

The General

Juniors

Please. You obviously used that 10% to try and make a point that there is a massive problem among Dogs fans. By your maths of the 35,000 or so Dogs fans there last night there were 3,500 trouble makers. I'm surprised you got out there alive with that many crazies running around.

You would struggle to find a single Dogs supporter who doesn't acknowledge the fact we have a group of f*ckwits who come to our games to cause trouble. But these are the same f*ckwits who cause trouble in society. The club has put alot of effort into dealing with the problem. But if the police/government are unable to remove this element from the street, how do you expect the Bulldogs to stop them coming to our game?

Shire Panther

Juniors
I've been spat on at Brookvale, my girlfriend's been called countless digusting names at CUA, and some of the abuse you cop at EAS is disgraceful. There are acts of disgrace at every ground almost every week.

So a lady on a bus is a credible statistical source for a percentage of fans you believe?

I agree that all clubs have their fair share of dick heads but last night took the cake i have never seen anything like it at a game of footy before.

I was trying to think what i should call the thread and i just remembered what the lady said and used it, so sue me.
Well Timmah what percentage of fans from the Bulldogs are these wankers???? 1%, 2% 3%?
Please enlighten me.

And im not haveing a shot at the Canterbury club they had a great year and done well to fix their image.
Im having a shot at those wankers that were there banging on thir drums and trying to start trouble, Simple as that.

Garts

Bench

I would like to buy that man a beer ;-) I can only assume it must have been one of the classy supporters we have that sit on the hill. Must have been a real feral.

Latest posts