What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 2010 Sivertails

JoeyJoJo83

Juniors
He he Have you guys bitten or what!!! lol Simple question i thought this was a forum i hope shackeltona and poore turn out to be good buys because if they arnt i be on your case next year . Let ask you this have our current forward be going great now??? also if the current players are not that good who have won the last four second grade comps .... im just saying are we sacrafising to many of our young talent.....

Who from our young talent would you keep and where would you slot them in come next year?

How can buying a few players, and re-signing a player from rugby, class the club as silvertails? hahahaha Mate, go have a good hard look at yourself and clubs like Moanly, Rorters, Smellbourne & the Boncos. Give me a break - other than Hayne, Parramatta have no representative players currently playing (existing rep players anyway - although Hindy should have been in SOO).
My guess - by the amount of posts that you have made, is that you are probably a P'd off dogs supporter, who needs to whinge about something?
Give yourself an uppercut fool.

parrachilean31

Juniors
Actually i'm been a parra supporter since 1980 through and through it was just general comments made to me and that i wanted to share. With fellow parra supporters. Dont all of you have mates who follow other sides and say the same thing???

oldmancraigy

Coach
He he Have you guys bitten or what!!! lol Simple question i thought this was a forum i hope shackeltona and poore turn out to be good buys because if they arnt i be on your case next year . Let ask you this have our current forward be going great now??? also if the current players are not that good who have won the last four second grade comps .... im just saying are we sacrafising to many of our young talent.....

Second graders are those players who aren't good enough to play first grade. So basically we have the best collection around of players who aren't quite good enough for first grade.

I fail to see how that helps us win a first grade comp.

As for keeping all our current junior players - mate, check out the NYC - we're running 13th - 6 wins and 12 losses. Somehow those guys are going to win us 3 or 4 premierships??

I'm all in favour of supporting the local juniors who are already in first grade and are getting the job done nicely - and supporting them by bringing in the neccessary talent and peices to support them.
So we have Hayne, Mateo, Hindmarsh, Grothe, Reddy, Mortimer, Keating, Cayless - all juniors that have been brought through and shown they are good first graders. What's wrong with bringing in Poore, Shackleton and Tahu to support them and help them try to win a comp?

If we do win a comp it'll be on the back of Hayne and Mateo - so it's not like our crucial peices are coming from outside...

Raudonikis

Juniors
Actually i'm been a parra supporter since 1980 through and through it was just general comments made to me and that i wanted to share. With fellow parra supporters. Dont all of you have mates who follow other sides and say the same thing???

:lol: are you cirque? carpe? or just another goose thats escaped?

Angry_eel

First Grade
I'm un happy at the fact that we purchase players only to let go of good talent . Why do we need a thurston if we have kris keating mortimer tk amosa coming through. Have you notice all other parra juniors who have left have done well.. etc lyon willie tonga tony williams dave williams would you like me to go on.. Last week i also read about rodney moefano leaving also what are we doing he was a good player and was the type of player who has passion for the club and we let him go.

Lyon - Debatable if he's done well. He's done ok
Willie Tonga - Good when he left but then went downhill and now ok
Tony Williams - I haven't heard of him in ages
Dave Williams - haha The Wolfman is the biggest myth

Keep going thats the best there were. Other than these the only one that has done well is Andrew Ryan. The rest have sucked.

OMFG I miss Ronald Prince. Why did we ever let him go?

Latest posts