What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 2013/2014 Off Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Someone should sticky this.

Ok

504621-ricky-stuart-phil-gould.jpg

bartman

Immortal
Good idea Twizz, given the current state of the club it's about all we've got to look forward to....

And on that note - au reviour, Happy festivus to all, and catch you all again in February :cool:.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Good idea Twizz, given the current state of the club it's about all we've got to look forward to....

And on that note - au reviour, Happy festivus to all, and catch you all again in February :cool:.
You'll be missed..........

Sphagnum

Coach
Top thread. Would read again.

I'm forgiving Eurozone on Saturday. Crack Golden Rose field but I reckon he gets s gun run from the draw and will be hard to beat. Also Platelet in Melbourne. Dominated the Adelaide autumn an that form has really stacked up (conservatorium, linton etc)

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Top thread. Would read again.

I'm forgiving Eurozone on Saturday. Crack Golden Rose field but I reckon he gets s gun run from the draw and will be hard to beat. Also Platelet in Melbourne. Dominated the Adelaide autumn an that form has really stacked up (conservatorium, linton etc)
I got Cluster pre post at 17-1. But you are right it's a cracking race. There are at least 8 or 9 chances.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Mick Cronin has got just gerrigong into their fourth straight grand final ( for one win) in the south coast group seven comp.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Nice win by the Bills oover Carolina - EJ looks great at QB, Eli Manning also is f**king shithouse too

TheParraboy

Staff member
Mick Cronin has got just gerrigong into their fourth straight grand final ( for one win) in the south coast group seven comp.

Also coached Parrramatta for four straight years 1990-1993

33 wins
2 draws
53 losses
38% win record

works out more than 8 wins a year

ahhh the good ole days :sarcasm:

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
BREAKING: Abbott's new Minister for Science will be renamed the Minister For Flat Earth Creationism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts