What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the 2nd worst half in the comp

SharkShocked

Bench
If there's one thing i know, Moylan can't catch the ball with a defender in his face.

The pressure balls to him need to stop. Woods threw a f**king shocker to him as well.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Don't like the Chad - not sure why, just one of those blokes I guess who just Sh$t me to tears. But credit to him, I flogged his performance post the Roosters loss, being at that game he was ordinary in my eyes. Replay of the game, showed whilst it was a arm wrestle alround.
Friday night, watching from home, yeah he looked the real deal (for most part) - possibly due to the Maloney effect in the game, him trying to prove a point.
Hope he has the same this Friday

txta2

Bench
No he’s not. He’s a f**kwit.

Unfortunately stupid people don’t know they’re stupid people.
Not a weak merkin who's given up on the team already like you
Only reason I'd slit my wrists is when Chad blows it and I'm just waiting for it to happen.

txta2

Bench
If there's one thing i know, Moylan can't catch the ball with a defender in his face.

The pressure balls to him need to stop. Woods threw a f**king shocker to him as well.
Not many players can, actually non can. It was a shit play and it's typical of Chad not playing off the cuff

TRIALS

Juniors
texta can you bag Sorro and Paulo this week? Everyone you bag comes good and we might need those two this weekend.

txta2

Bench
texta can you bag Sorro and Paulo this week? Everyone you bag comes good and we might need those two this weekend.
Who's everyone? I could bag the shit out of Paulo but believe me, he wont come good.
And I don't mind Sorro, runs hard, once or twice a game, then has a 20 minute bludge. But besides that, he is an ok reserve grader.

millersnose

Post Whore
Cmon and post txta2
Bag everyone in the squad tonight
Your 2016 campaign to sack flanno worked a treat
A sort of reverse good luck charm

txta2

Bench
Is that merkin scomo gonna be there?
Mark this down.
I won't bag the number 7 merkin with the stupid shit eating grin and ridiculous hair if they win tonight....for the rest of the year

txta2

Bench
So the 2nd worst half in the comp had a great game last night. Really controlled and kept the structure of the team in tact.
Kicked the ball down Slater's throat all night. Bang ,,they are straight on the front foot ,,Sharks players gassed, bang offside penalty, they score.
Only did it 3 times in the first half, game over.
Injuries, refs ,poor coaching, doesn't matter they will never win it again with this gumby as half back

So the 2nd worst half in the comp had a great game last night. Really controlled and kept the structure of the team in tact.
Kicked the ball down Slater's throat all night. Bang ,,they are straight on the front foot ,,Sharks players gassed, bang offside penalty, they score.
Only did it 3 times in the first half, game over.
Injuries, refs ,poor coaching, doesn't matter they will never win it again with this gumby as half back
moylan was worse.
he costs more.
get on that bandwagon champ.