1. Out Now: The Front Row rugby league magazine

LeagueUnlimited.com is proud to launch a brand new weekly publication to accompany your footy weekend.

This week, Joshua Wells speaks with injured Canterbury forward Joe Stimson as he works his way toward an NRL return next season, and we have a big double spread of the Rugby League Project's 'Rugby League Scorigami!

EDITION 6 - OUT NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

The 3 worst teams

Discussion in 'Cronulla Sutherland Sharks' started by snout, May 30, 2020.

1. Mr Angry

Mr Angry Not a Referee

With Chad out I expect SJ and Moylan halves.

Simple Jack is no lock and The greek needs 80 mins.

Blayke run

2. Chimp

Chimp Juniors

I’m not sold on Billy - he seems a bit heavy legged for me. No doubt he’s a skilful ball player, but he’s not big enough or fast enough to make a dent in the line - players like Murray and Radley are smaller back towers, but they’ve got a bit of pace. Billy seems a bit ploddy for me, and I don’t think he can keep with the pace of the game in either attack or defence.
    I might be wrong (won’t be the first time), but I don’t see him bringing anything that makes us challengers.

snout likes this.
  3. Quigs

Quigs Immortal

Twas going to say the same thing about Billy Chimp. He looks a bit over the weight division to me.

With this new apollo 13 season under way the plodders are going to stand out like dogs balls.

I know it is only one round under the new system but sheeze there is a gap between the contenders and the pretenders.

4. Chimp

Chimp Juniors

The gap is huge between the best teams and the rest. I dread to think what the Raiders, Roosters, Storm, Eels would have done to us at the weekend. Hopefully it was a 1 off from us, but I think we can all see it’s likely to be a difficult year.