1. Out Now: The Front Row rugby league magazine

LeagueUnlimited.com is proud to launch a brand new weekly publication to accompany your footy weekend.

This week we have a special feature on how fans of fantasy footy survived the lockdown period between March and June thanks to Joshua Wells - he speaks to Jamie from NRLCEO Fantasy.

EDITION 7 - OUT NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

The 3 worst teams

Discussion in 'Cronulla Sutherland Sharks' started by snout, May 30, 2020.

1. Mr Angry

Mr Angry Not a Referee

With Chad out I expect SJ and Moylan halves.

Simple Jack is no lock and The greek needs 80 mins.

Blayke run

2. Chimp

Chimp Juniors

I’m not sold on Billy - he seems a bit heavy legged for me. No doubt he’s a skilful ball player, but he’s not big enough or fast enough to make a dent in the line - players like Murray and Radley are smaller back towers, but they’ve got a bit of pace. Billy seems a bit ploddy for me, and I don’t think he can keep with the pace of the game in either attack or defence.
    I might be wrong (won’t be the first time), but I don’t see him bringing anything that makes us challengers.

snout likes this.
  3. Quigs

Quigs Immortal

Twas going to say the same thing about Billy Chimp. He looks a bit over the weight division to me.

With this new apollo 13 season under way the plodders are going to stand out like dogs balls.

I know it is only one round under the new system but sheeze there is a gap between the contenders and the pretenders.

4. Chimp

Chimp Juniors

The gap is huge between the best teams and the rest. I dread to think what the Raiders, Roosters, Storm, Eels would have done to us at the weekend. Hopefully it was a 1 off from us, but I think we can all see it’s likely to be a difficult year.