What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "3P Get Together" Thread

What dates suits?

• Friday 23rd January 7pm

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Saturday 31st January 12pm

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Sunday 18th January 12pm

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • Whatever day Ron can't make it.

Votes: 14 35.0%

• Total voters

Parra Future

Juniors
To all,

I just read the other thread that emjaycee started that got locked and I wanted to respond to it. I don't want to see this one get locked as well by everyone jumping 6,000 steps infront like was happening before, so can we try to keep it simple. Also, I thought it was brilliant on the other post that so many people are working together and coming up with so many ideas.

I apologise to who wrote it, but someone did list a date for "a get together" where everyone could catch up just like after the AGM where we could all have a drink and bandy some stuff around. If some of you want to set a date for late December or some time in January or February or one in each or whatever you like, I for one, would love to attend. If you want some other guys from the 3P and even some of the new directors to attend, first we would have to figure out what dates suit all of you, then I can see who is available to be in attendance. Agenda for the catch up can be :-

1) Drinks and catch-up
2) Get to know each other for whoever does not know whoever
3) Fresh Ideas session
4) Any concerns that need rectifying session

Obviously things do not have to be in the order as listed above. Any other things that you wish to add, we can as well. I reckon we definatley put aside a good 2 hours minimum for it but, because time will fly. Let me know whether you guys want in, or want to give it a miss. I'd love to catch up.

Regards,

Col.

Last edited by a moderator:

spiderdan

Bench
col

i am starting to warm to the idea of a new board. this type of forum you are willing to have with the fans/supporters is a huge step for the club.

well done and i hope it goes ahead.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Morning Col!

I have no doubts that the guys you met at Sterlos on the weekend would love to be involved.

What would peoples consensus be for time?
January too early? February too far away?

Parra Guru

Coach
Would Sunday the 18th January work?

I figured some people would be away for the Australia Day long weekend?