What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "3P Get Together" Thread

What dates suits?

• Friday 23rd January 7pm

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Saturday 31st January 12pm

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Sunday 18th January 12pm

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • Whatever day Ron can't make it.

Votes: 14 35.0%

• Total voters

bartman

Immortal
Good idea Col.

Good to see the first of the 3P plans to regularly involve fans/members coming to fruition so soon. Would love to come along if I am free, but January weekends may be a bit tricky for me. And if I can't make it for the chosen day I can happily forward some ideas through others.

I see this get 3P/FC together as separate to the idea gelling together in the other thread though, about looking into participation in the LC's official Supporters Club. A big inclusive approach really suits the type of get together suggested by Colin, but in my opinion a quite small and structured approach to start with would suit any steps to gradually increase participation in the Supporter Club.

parra pete

Referee
Make it Christmas Eve Col...You're gonna be in town that day delivering presents anyway!!!! :lol:

(Just kiddin, just kiddin, don't bite me head off)

How's whatever day the Touch Footy day is?

That way, you can all come and watch PJ strut like the graceful gazelle that he is.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hellfire Club it is then.

I'd rather go somewhere slightly different next time..actually I'd rather go anywhere which doesn't incorporate a stage show consisting of a whip, ping pong ball, womens underwear, hot wax, Marshal and suity...

he doesnt need a weeks notice to get there.....

I do when i don't need to hold your hand to go inside and play with the toys..

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases

That way, you can all come and watch PJ strut like the graceful gazelle that he is.

not a bad idea - incorporate a couple of fan events on one day, and drum up some excellent players for the 2009 Eels Kotro Cup team!! :D

Parra Guru

Coach

:lol: HJ you haven't even mentioned touch day before now!!!

I say we mention Touch Day at the meeting, and see if we can get 2 teams together from there.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
f**k sundays, i'm declaring a jihad on that day ffs, guys and gals any day but sunday, that's all i ask!!!!!!

and people piss and moan that i cant get to the footy enough, i hate sundays.

noosa-eel

Juniors
Sounds like a great idea if I lived in Sydney, I'm with Twiz Tweed Heads would be better or even the Sunshine coast Qld :crazy:

Tyler Durden

Juniors
quick suggestion -

the new ray price statue was set to be unveilled before the AGM, but somehow, the premier was suddenly too busy to attend so it had to be postponed.

has a new date been set ?

might be good chance for a catchup then...sure that 3P and parra fans will be attending that event.

Latest posts