What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "3P Get Together" Thread

What dates suits?

• Friday 23rd January 7pm

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Saturday 31st January 12pm

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Sunday 18th January 12pm

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • Whatever day Ron can't make it.

Votes: 14 35.0%

• Total voters
:lol: HJ you haven't even mentioned touch day before now!!!

Because the World Cup was on and I was busy travelling around seeing as many of the teams as I could. Then, the AGM was on and I waited to see who I'd need to talk to in regards to using the Oval. It's only now that I'm in a position to do anything about it so there was no use talking about it previously.

I say we mention Touch Day at the meeting, and see if we can get 2 teams together from there.

Sorry, one team per Club. Has always been that way and will always be that way. I'd say we're pretty sweet for the numbers, though, as we usually manage to get at least a dozen.

Goey Man

Juniors
quick suggestion -

the new ray price statue was set to be unveilled before the AGM, but somehow, the premier was suddenly too busy to attend so it had to be postponed.

has a new date been set ?

might be good chance for a catchup then...sure that 3P and parra fans will be attending that event.

I know it's a long way away but maybe the first home game would be a good day (or night).

Parra Future

Juniors
quick suggestion -

the new ray price statue was set to be unveilled before the AGM, but somehow, the premier was suddenly too busy to attend so it had to be postponed.

has a new date been set ?

might be good chance for a catchup then...sure that 3P and parra fans will be attending that event.

I asked Ray on Monday the above question and he said that it should be happening the week leading up to Australia Day.

Parra Future

Juniors
So have u got a date in mind?

PG,

If you guys / girls want to pick 2 or 3 days, I don't mind. We can do a Friday evening to keep Ron happy, a Sunday to keep everyone else happy and any other day for whoever else would like one.

Question : If I made every day of the year available, do you think Parra Pete would be happy??;-) PP, if you respond and I can't respond back, its because I'm out delivering presents. :lol::lol::lol:

Suitman

Post Whore
PG,

If you guys / girls want to pick 2 or 3 days, I don't mind. We can do a Friday evening to keep Ron happy, a Sunday to keep everyone else happy and any other day for whoever else would like one.

Question : If I made every day of the year available, do you think Parra Pete would be happy??;-) PP, if you respond and I can't respond back, its because I'm out delivering presents. :lol::lol::lol:

LOL Col.

I'm available for anything near the long weekend in January.

Suity

Parra Future

Juniors
LOL Col.

I'm available for anything near the long weekend in January.

Suity

By the way all, I don't want to pick up a Daily Tele and see the heading on the back page, "Get-together at Hellfire club creates NEW kind of passion". Any day will be fine by me barring a Monday evening if possible. I know the date topic has been tough to date, but we need to pick a venue as well. Are we going back up to Sterlo's balcony.

Also, where's Jess, 22 (with the comma)?

Suitman

Post Whore
By the way all, I don't want to pick up a Daily Tele and see the heading on the back page, "Get-together at Hellfire club creates NEW kind of passion". Any day will be fine by me barring a Monday evening if possible. I know the date topic has been tough to date, but we need to pick a venue as well. Are we going back up to Sterlo's balcony.

I think it makes sense to spend our money in a place where it will go towards our common goal.

I think Sterlo's Balcony is a great location.

Suity

Ron Jeremy

Coach
People should be at church or looking after there familes on Sunday, so it would be for the best perhaps a friday night or Saturday, i just wanna keep everyone happy and looking after there best interests.

Besides, a get together would be alot more exciting i i turned up rather then usual crowd ha! ;)

Stagger eel

Staff member
FP, Jess has her work Christmas Party tonight..

Sterlos is ideal but we must be careful and try not to scare the whales away...;-)

Parra Future

Juniors
I think it makes sense to spend our money in a place where it will go towards our common goal.

I think Sterlo's Balcony is a great location.

Suity

Executive Decision. Sterlo's Balcony it is. Now for the date, and I don't mean Erin McNaught.

Latest posts