What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 4 Nations

TheRev

Coach
NZ did get some lucky calls, but it was a high quality match, low mistakes and both sides just hammering forward in attack for 80 minutes.. we lost, and it was unlucky to lose so close to the finish, but NZ were equally as good a side.

Like others have mentioned though, there are some dud selections in there, thats part of it, neither of the Aussie wingers or Centres were any good.

Dunno about Carney though, im excited about him, but he has not proven himself in any way at rep level yet, lets see how he goes for NSW in 2011.

Nightingale got the treble for a Kiwi in the NRL!

- Minor Premiership
- NRL Premiership
- Tri-nations Champion!

Good on him mate what a season he has had!

Godz Illa

Coach
The final was gripping rugby league viewing, easily the best rep game played all season - made the Origin series look like reserve grade. No surprise that NZ won the tournament considering they chose more form players, i.e. Dragons, including the best winger in the world... and they had the best coach on their side.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...nt-of-their-auckland-loss-20101114-17stw.html

How good is Nightingale though. I don't think calling him my favourite player is enough anymore... I now must describe him as my favourite human being ever to grace planet earth

smi962

First Grade
Agreed Nightingale is an outstanding player; the best winger going around at the moment. His contribution in the Kiwi's final try really won them the game.

He will obviously get a substantial upgrade in his next contract, putting us under more pressure to retain him.

Latest posts