What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 700 Level - Home of the Ginger Jesus.

Valheru

Coach
The way Sportscentre were reporting it was like the franchise tag is a fait accompli but I guess that isn't necessarily the case.

shiznit

Coach
Tagging him is interesting... do the eagles have anyone else due to hit FA??

They don’t wanna get too cute tagging the back up QB in a bid to get an extra 3rd rounder and then end up losing a good piece somewhere else because they misread the market.

nick87

Coach
Margos was a shining light on special teams, he made a hell of a lot of plays.on that unit.
A bit disappointed to lose him, but he's not been available much lately.

One of the better aspects of Chip Kelly was a focus on special teams and those hidden yardage, and i think that's something the org has kept in mind despite Kelly's failures. But at this point, you have to move on. His contributions where greater than most know imo.

All to best to him.

nick87

Coach
100c5d677cc28ea3f154c70d641f655b_meme-crying-gif-crying-gif-meme_620-340.gif

nick87

Coach
Really interested to see how this off season goes
Particularly free agency

But glad to have BG back

nick87

Coach
Mike Quick will be over the moon with this news... love Mike Quick but he's seat warming for Kelce as a colour guy with Merrill

nick87

Coach
Im really overjoyed by this trade, i think it really sets up the draft nicely for us.
Howard is an excellent 2 down back and i dont buy that you have to run the ball when he's in the game, you can run play action and have him in pass pro, where he's a f**king monster.

With Djax, Ertz, Jeffery, Nelly, Dallas... that play action game is going to be money

Haffa

We've drawn 3 teams coming off their bye week and have another Thursday road game. Either way 16-0

nick87

Coach
Really loved Long, he and Barwin were two short term eagles that i loved supporting
Would have been nice to have Long on the depth chart but he's explained his situation on twitter and its hard to disagree.

the DL is still very deep and ill bet they're not done yet