What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Arrogance of Andrew Johns

man oh man how arrogant is this bloke.....as reported in todays paper apparently saying to his brother "my season is over" ffs the worst case scenario is that he will be back in the second week of the finals

but because he wont be there he thinks that the team will dip out, if i were his team mates i would be mighty pissed off that he has no faith in the them

and just reported on the NBN news apparently he has said that he will turn his back on the NRL and go to england if he is suspended......good f**k off you arrogant, petulant piece of sh*t.......and do not let the door hit you in the arse on the way out

If he leaves because he got a 3 week suspension, then he will go down as the greatest wanker ever to step on a footy feild, if he hasn't wrapped that up already

fourplay

Juniors
He is that big though. No Andrew Johns will leave A LOT of rugby league fans disilliusioned with the game. Imagine being a newcastle fan they will probably be telling the NRL to go **** itself.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
:-({|= Poor Johnsy wants to take his ball and run off to England? :lol:

LMFAO, he just doesn't get it. League >>>>>>>>>> Johns.

If I was the Judiciary, I would extend the ban to 6 weeks, so that he does f**k off. Maybe he can go and join Union, so that he can play with grubs like Jerry Collins. I am sure he will feel at home there.

Raider_69

Post Whore
fourplay said:
He is that big though. No Andrew Johns will leave A LOT of rugby league fans disilliusioned with the game. Imagine being a newcastle fan they will probably be telling the NRL to go **** itself.

if the pea hearted pricks drop the sport over him, then they can get f**ked along with johns

no one is bigger then the game, least of all the egocentric andrew johns

lucablight

First Grade
One thing I will say is that even if it is happening 3 weeks before the finals it shouldn't be a factor in deciding what punishment he gets. If that was the case you would be saying it's more acceptable to abuse referees a few weeks before the finals as opposed to a few weeks into the start of the comp.

Copa

Bench
fourplay said:
Andrew Johns has shafted Newcastle... not the nrl.

Timbo

Staff member
What the hell is the NRL supposed to do?

Every time a player threatens to piss off to the ESL or Union if they get suspended they'd have to drop the charges if they did it for him.

You f**ked up Joey. Sit your arse down on the sideline and take it like a man.

salivor

First Grade
Now lets see what the NRL are really made of, will the stand firm and give him 4 weeks or will they wilter to his childish threats and reduce it to 2?

Any tiny little bit of respect I had left for the man has no been completely eroded by his lack of class in dealing with this latest incident.

Ziggy the God said:
:-({|= Poor Johnsy wants to take his ball and run off to England? :lol:

LMFAO, he just doesn't get it. League >>>>>>>>>> Johns.

If I was the Judiciary, I would extend the ban to 6 weeks, so that he does f**k off. Maybe he can go and join Union, so that he can play with grubs like Jerry Collins. I am sure he will feel at home there.
You would have to be the biggest farkin merkin in here..all 118 posts of yours are so full of bullsh*t it must just dribble out everytime you speak

And for the record..Johns saying his season is over..hes right!OMG!The knights playing Bulldogs/storm..its over.Sooo thats why the club is after a downgrade to 2 weeks:shock:

salivor

First Grade
Holla if ya hear me said:
And for the record..Johns saying his season is over..hes right!OMG!The knights playing Bulldogs/storm..its over.Sooo thats why the club is after a downgrade to 2 weeks:shock:

They won't be playing either if they can beat the Panthers and Cowboys, shows how much faith he has in his team-mates and how out of control his ego is.

Hurriflatch

Referee
poor widdle Johns not happy he is getting suspended

well Andrew I have 1 thing to say to you

"piss off"