What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Arrogance of Andrew Johns

Lime_Green

Juniors
It's pretty clear he's using this ESL thing in an attempt to get the NRL to moderate their stance, which has lowered my opinion of the man drastically.

I would have thought he'd put the welfare of his club above all else, after they've moved heaven and earth to keep him over the years. If these threats to move to ESL prove genuine then it's probably a good thing for the NRL to be rid of him. There's no place for egos as big as that. No one player is bigger than the game and deserves special treatment.

mickdo

Coach
I agree with CrazyEel, who agrees with dazza, who agrees with Grouch, who agrees with Ziggy.

innsaneink

Referee
Hearing yet more discussion on BSB radio this morning ...my 9 year olds reaction?

"God...Im sick of Andrew Johns"

My reply...

"We all are, son."

Raider_69

Post Whore
innsaneink said:
Hearing yet more discussion on BSB radio this morning ...my 9 year olds reaction?

My reply...

"We all are, son."

i like the cut of your son's jib
aptly put Ink jr.

mickdo

Coach
innsaneink said:

My reply...

"We all are, son."
At least the kids are slowly learning

Jobdog

Live Update Team
What a surprise, yet another thread tearing down the greatest footballer to ever play the game. And also what a surprise that the word "petulent" also appears. FFS folks, get over it and start concentrating on ur own teams run into the semis instead of all jumping into the queue of "We all hate Andrew Johns and even though there are 100 other threads saying the same thing, we'll contribute to this one anyway."