What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Ashes!

Travitoh

First Grade
I'm not sure Smith will be. To be selected again, all 3 will need some solid Shield form behind them before they are considered which will be at least 18 months away. Also being the former captain, i can see the selectors not wanting Smith in the dressing room potentially undermining the future Australian captain.
Warner is done and has possibly destroyed his potential earnings on the t20 circuit.
Bancroft is probably the best chance of getting back into the side but even then i would say their slim.
It wouldn't surprise me at all if they were all blacklisted by CA.

Pommy

Coach
Just seen Smiths interview, fair play to him he has taken responsibility and you can’t ask more than that.
I’m sure he will be back, I don’t see Smith after this being someone who would cause issues in the dressing room. He knows he has f**ked up and I think he would just grasp the opportunity to play for his nation again in any form that it takes.
I actually feel really sorry for the guy, but there has to be consequences and I still think CA have got it right.

Just seen Smiths interview, fair play to him he has taken responsibility and you can’t ask more than that.
I’m sure he will be back, I don’t see Smith after this being someone who would cause issues in the dressing room. He knows he has f**ked up and I think he would just grasp the opportunity to play for his nation again in any form that it takes.
I actually feel really sorry for the guy, but there has to be consequences and I still think CA have got it right.
Just seen that as well I too feel sorry for him he knows he’s made the biggest mistake of his life and he’s feeling it. I’m happy with the punishment as the ICC’s was a joke. I hope he comes back better and stronger in 12months Time.

Pommy

Coach
Just seen that as well I too feel sorry for him he knows he’s made the biggest mistake of his life and he’s feeling it. I’m happy with the punishment as the ICC’s was a joke. I hope he comes back better and stronger in 12months Time.

Well I’m not sure about stronger, is this before or after the next ashes? Lol

Rabbits20

Immortal
@callmack1 what a win by your black caps earlier in the week!

The lower order were absolutely brilliant!

First test series win against England in quite a while I think!!

callmack1

Staff member
@callmack1 what a win by your black caps earlier in the week!

The lower order were absolutely brilliant!

First test series win against England in quite a while I think!!
Yea bro, it didn't start off too well but we got there in the end!

And yea, it's the first series win against them in yonks!