What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Bears still alive and fighting for re-admittance!

Perth Red

Post Whore
Another NSW team is not a priority for "EXPANSION" of the code. I would love to see a CC team but unfortunatley it needs to be at the expense of an existing NSW team.

^_^

Juniors
Why dont you try find a girlfriend you freak.....your boyfriend dressed up doesnt count so f*k off you nutcase :crazy:

ahh it feels good to pay you out cause your team really is a MYTH! :lol:

Bulldog Force

Referee
Have a combined team - The North Sydney - Central Coast Bears and share games between North Sydney Oval and blue Tongue Stadium.

Chachi

Bench
Exactly. Luckily the CC isn't in Sydney, any more than Canberra or Newcastle are in Sydney.

I'm just going on this bit...

..once that happens then league can only prosper again on the north shore and the Central Coast.

Sure, have a team on the CC and call it the Bears, but don't taint it with this time sharing BS with North Sydney.

I actually think the CC would want their own club with its own identity.

Then we need to get rid of at least 3 Sydney clubs to get another team in Brisbane and N.Z.

I hope the Bears get back in. Another team that truely dispises Manly in the competition is a good thing! Plus the Central Coast is a booming youthful population area with only one sport servicing the area (Soccer - Central Coast Mariners).

From what I understand, their one game a year at North Sydney Oval will be against Souths as a Heratige Match / thanks for letting us play in Reserve Grade.

Dave Q

Coach
They are a truly tremendous club with great people and they deserve a shot at the big time.

Even though we would lose our magnificent feeder club, South Sydney will not stand in the way of their re-admission.

Up the bears.

Propeosed 2010 Squad

1. Hodgson
2. Best
3. Cooper
4. Lyon
5. Jennings

6. Lockyer
7. Cronk

8. Fitzgibbon
9. Issac Luke
10. Civinoceva
11. Mannering
12. Myles
13. Sutton

coach: Folkes
Sponsers: New Ford Ranger, The Cheesecake Shop, Ottomans Kebabs.
Bic Biros, Transurban, Linfox.

Last edited:

gong_eagle

First Grade
They are a truly tremendous club with great people and they deserve a shot at the big time.

Even though we would lose our magnificent feeder club, South Sydney will not stand in the way of their re-admission.

Up the bears.

[SIZE=-1]This bear and this rabbit were talking.[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]The bear asked the rabbit, "Do you have trouble with poop sticking to your fur?"[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]The rabbit said, "No."[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]So the bear picked up the rabbit and used it to wipe his butt.[/SIZE]

The Bear and Rabbit
Mr. Bear and Mr. Rabbit didn't like each other very much and one day, whilst they were walking through the woods they came across a golden frog. The frog turned to them and said: "Ooh, I don't often meet anyone in these parts." They were amazed that the frog had talked to them.

The golden frog admitted: "Mind you, when I do meet someone I always give them six wishes. You can have three wishes each in this case.

Mr. Bear immediately wished that all the other bears in the forest were females. The frog granted his wish.

Mr. Rabbit, after thinking for a while, wished for a crash helmet. One appeared immediately, and he placed it on his head.

Mr. Bear was amazed at Mr. Rabbit's wish, but carried on with his second wish. He wished that all the bears in the neighboring forests were females as well, and the frog granted his wish.

Mr. Rabbit then wished for a motorcycle. It appeared before him, and he climbed on board and started revving the engine.

Mr. Bear could not believe it and complained that Mr. Rabbit had wasted two wishes that he could have had for himself. Shaking his head, Mr. Bear made his final wish, that all the other bears in the world were females as well, leaving him as the only male bear in the world.

The frog replied that it had been done, and they both turned to Mr. Rabbit for his last wish.

Mr. Rabbit revved the engine, thought for a second, then said: "I wish that Mr. Bear was gay!" and rode off as fast as he could!

Brownie.Kougari

Juniors
If they're serious about this why havn't they relocated?

They're still the North Sydney Bears are they not? Why are they not on the Central Coast gaining support in preparation for their push back into the NRL?

MayMoo

Juniors

They're still the North Sydney Bears are they not? Why are they not on the Central Coast gaining support in preparation for their push back into the NRL?

Good Question,

From what I know we would still be playing there now if the CRL hadn't booted us when we got booted from the NRL.

From what I understand the preference was to stay there.

Dave Q

Coach
I'd rather watch re-runs of a video on the evil that was the holocaust for every waking moment of my life, than to listen to a Manly fan trying to tell a joke.

KempoKnight

Juniors

The bears have absolutely NO presence on the CC at all so I cant see why everyone thinks they should be the coasts team.

Brownie.Kougari

Juniors
Good Question,

From what I know we would still be playing there now if the CRL hadn't booted us when we got booted from the NRL.

From what I understand the preference was to stay there.

Whatever the past reasons are if they want to be taken seriously then they should be in the NSW Cup as a Cental Coast team & going to schools & junior clubs to make themselves part of the community.

No point saying "oh, we'll do that after we get our NRL licence.." not going to happen

Unless you've got the Central Coast saying that they want their Bears in the NRL, nothing will happen.

MayMoo

Juniors
Whatever the past reasons are if they want to be taken seriously then they should be in the NSW Cup as a Cental Coast team & going to schools & junior clubs to make themselves part of the community.

No point saying "oh, we'll do that after we get our NRL licence.." not going to happen

Unless you've got the Central Coast saying that they want their Bears in the NRL, nothing will happen.

I agree to a point, however the Melbourne Storms agreement with the Central Coast Storm may cause a problem as far as having the Bears there before they returned to the NRL. I don't know.