What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Bermuda triangle@. Sharks r9

be55

Juniors
As a halfback, Ben Hunt is the absolute drizzling shits. His game today was abysmal.

I don't know what pisses me off more, his pathetic last play options, that most of the time he fails to execute, or when he decides to berate other players when they do something he doesn't like on the last. He is the ultimate hypocrite.

His game management and last-play options are truly pathetic. Whoever signed him to a million dollar contract to play half should be lined up and shot between the eyes.

He lacks in just about every key area that you want out of your halfback and the player who is the central figure in your attack. He is a terrible halfback and an absolute imposter in that position.

I've had a f**king gutful of him...

Dragonsdiehard

Juniors
that second half was amateur. deserved to be scoreless. that game was there to be won but we either didnt have the smarts or ability to execute the needed plays.
Hunt was off his game - rocks and Boulders!
the only forward I see really ripping in is Sua...
wouldn't be surprised if Hornby's rabbits get over us next week at Kogarah.
it's better than losing by 40 ~ 50 points but Cronulla were in second gear.

Spazer

Juniors
Good first half. But easily our worst second half ever. To only lose by 10 isn't so bad considering how sh*t we were but fmd our attack is worrying.

Also seemed like there was a lack of intensity for a local derby. No one looked fired up except sua who is playing elite. Happy to see sloan tackling.

Anyway, I expected to lose today. Should beat the bunnies lmao but you never know, and then the bye to rest up.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Well, uninspiring. I think we have Bunnies, bye, Dogs- surely 6 points there.
No f**king chance. These merkins will play the rabbits into form. Latrell and Cody will look like immortals and will play themselves into a blues jersey. Dogs are going ok and will f**k this shit team up as well. Even the bye will give these dopey merkins a run for their money.

Latest posts