What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Biff

Murphdogg1

Juniors
Frank_Grimes said:
Yes I'm sure Matai was only concerned with stopping the bad men from fighting. Do you seriously believe the tripe you just posted? And Matt King is not my "Boy". I don't even like the player, but I think he was pretty well provoked by being pushed into the signage without the ball. True he is a hot headed idiot for getting up swinging, but you seriously cannot contest that Matai only crash tackled him from behind in order to stop a brawl. You're only fooling yourself.

If you actually read my post champ i said 'in effect working to stop the brawl' in effect has nothing to do with intention - i dont know what matai intended when he tackled him but id say King could have got in a lot worse trouble than being tackled to the ground - so i dont know why your complaining

innsaneink

Referee
Murphdogg1 said:
What im saying is your boy got up throwing punches so he deserved whatever he got - its not like Matai king hit him from behind he tackled him to the ground, probably in effect working to stop the brawl - got it this time? :roll:

LMFAO! :lol:

Yeah, that's Matais go....

Murphdogg1

Juniors
innsaneink said:
LMFAO! :lol:

Yeah, that's Matais go....

OMG u cant read either what part of 'in effect' dont you get?

in other words if matai has tackled him to the ground that puts both of them out of the biff - its really not that hard to understand - im not saying he intended to stop the biff - thats a different point

Stupid Aussies

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Murphdogg1 said:
If you actually read my post champ i said 'in effect working to stop the brawl' in effect has nothing to do with intention - i dont know what matai intended when he tackled him but id say King could have got in a lot worse trouble than being tackled to the ground - so i dont know why your complaining

Never mind champ, you're not gonna get the point.

ozbash

Referee
fwank, he's got the 'point' .

matty king got what he deserved and will do so again should he go looking for trouble.

innsaneink

Referee
Murphdogg1 said:
OMG u cant read either what part of 'in effect' dont you get?

in other words if matai has tackled him to the ground that puts both of them out of the biff - its really not that hard to understand - im not saying he intended to stop the biff - thats a different point

Stupid Aussies
Ooooh youre a clever dick aint ya, using a technicality on a message board as an out.

A kiwi that thinks he has a grasp of the english lingo - funny.:lol:

King didnt have a ball, so why was he tackled?
Most players....in effect....when trying to stop a biff, drag their own players away, rather than "tackle an opposition player(without the ball- mind you)....but thats all beside the point, he didnt in effect tackle him, did he, he clocked him, from behind- more matai's style dont you thenk?

Murphdogg1

Juniors
innsaneink said:
Ooooh youre a clever dick aint ya, using a technicality on a message board as an out.

A kiwi that thinks he has a grasp of the english lingo - funny.:lol:

King didnt have a ball, so why was he tackled?
Most players....in effect....when trying to stop a biff, drag their own players away, rather than "tackle an opposition player(without the ball- mind you)....but thats all beside the point, he didnt in effect tackle him, did he, he clocked him, from behind- more matai's style dont you thenk?

I would think a Kiwi would have a better understanding of the English Language (note not lingo) than a convict.

Anywho i never knew tackling someone was 'clocking' them. Im not saying that Matai had angel-intentions and did nothing - what im saying is he could have done a lot of things worse than tackle King. Would you rather be tackled in the back or punched in the back of the head? For you to blow up about someone getting tackled in the back is a bit precious dont ya 'thenk' ?

Latest posts